We stayed at Sterling Ridge Resort for two nights in November 2017. We are two families from Australia (5 kids). We stayed in the Field and Stream Dream cabin which more than accommodated our needs. The cabin is enormous, with a full kitchen, spa/hot tub, lounge area, BBQ, fireplace and beautiful surrounds. High attention to detail in the cabin which gives you a real wood cabin experience, inclusive of a mounted deer head. The cabin was very private and gave you the feeling that we were the only people within miles. We had a fantastic view over the pond, which was frozen. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. Great location to visit local antique shops, breweries and shops. Dream come true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have woodstoves, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins