Beautiful and quiet rural spot.
Spotless and well-equipped cabins with everything you need, plus two things you definitely want: jetted tub and wood-burning stove.
Totally low-key and unpretentious.
We were there during Vermont's quiet off-season (April is mud season) but could imagine the place humming during ski season or summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have woodstoves, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins