Smuggler's Notch Inn(Jeffersonville)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Book now, pay at stay
US$89
Deer Run Motor Inn(Jeffersonville)
US$115
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$229
Official Site
  • Pool
Edson Hill(Stowe)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$245
Northern Lights Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$78
Hotels.com
Innsbruck Inn At Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$183
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$116
Smugglers' Notch Resort(Jeffersonville)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewswood stovestudio cabinsmugglers notchfull kitchenwalking trailsgolden retrieverrow boatour honeymoonlocal coffeejacuzzi tubadirondack chairspancake mixcomforts of homepeace and quietfire pitgeneral storelong weekend
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My wife and I stayed at cabin #21 and it was our first stay. We tried the 3 night romantic package and added the breakfast basket. The romantic package included local wine, truffles, 2 wine glasses, crackers and maple jelly. The breakfast package included local coffee, 2 mugs, pancake mix, Vermont maple syrup. But this was just the cherry on the cake. The wood cabin itself was incredible. It was spacious and included a fully equipped kitchen, working wood stove and a 2 person jetted tub. It was better than in the web brochure. It was located in the middle of the woods and had a nice feel. There was a fire it in the front of the cabin and two Adirondack chairs on the porch overlooking it. Unfortunately it snowed wile we were there so we did not have a chance to use it. We did, however, enjoy the wood stove in the room and lit a fire every night. There are trails, a pool and other seasonal amenities for every taste. We were close to Stowe, Johnson, Jeffersonville and other towns. We are definitely returning here in the near future!!!!! Thanks to Sterling Ridge Resort for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: April 2017
Sterling_Ridge, Manager at Sterling Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

So happy to read that you had a wonderful time at our little piece of tranquility! Thank you so much for the review and we will see you in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We rented a one bedroom cabin with a Jacuzzi in it. I have been working an average of 55 hours a week for over a year with a day off here and there. I decided I needed some nearby quiet downtime and relaxation to spend with my husband. I made the perfect choice for a 4 day getaway from our NH home. My husband and I loved it. We even booked for next year. Great scenery , wonderful wood stove, WiFi, cable, king size bed w/pillow top mattress and full kitchen. Home away from home. Great area restaurants to eat at. It was just awesome for us. Lots of area adventures if you wanted but I chose to stay in and relax quite often. Made it to one shopping mall just to look around and spend LOL. Friendly and personal customer service all amenities were met. Peaceful location and wonderful view sitting out on the porch. Did I mention were going back!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. So happy to hear you were able to have what sounds like so much need R&R. Visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the resort and warmly greeted by Manager Alex and a very friendly Golden retriever named Max. Alex was very friendly and went over the entire area for us and was more than happy to answer any questions we had.
We drove up to our cabin(field and stream) and was blown away! The photos do not do this cabin justice. The cabin was built in 2007, but looks like it was built yesterday. It is so clean and comfortable and the view of the pond, fantastic.
Our kids however were not thrilled that the wifi was not great, but my wife and I loved that. So we drove to the office and let them pick from the resorts DVD collection. The kicker, it's on a honor system. Borrow what you want, just
Please bring it back- you don't that anymore.
It was surreal, the whole family sitting by the fire, fresh popcorn and a movie.
If you are looking for something off the beaten path, that is quite and warm and not a 5 star hotel with room service, this is the place.
I know, we'll be back!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family

So happy to hear you and your family had an wonderful time. Sterling Ridge is certainly the place to "disconnect to reconnect!" Hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

My husband and I have been going to Sterling Ridge Resort for years. When it came time to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary it was the first place that came to mind. The cabins were warm and cozy as always! When we mentioned it was our 25th, they left us a lovely basket of wine, glasses and picture frame. How wonderful they are celebrating their 25 years too! The skiing was awesome, walks around the grounds - delightful and the sunsets magical. Can't wait to comeback again. It's even more fun without the kids (who are now grown and can ski without us)!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for spending your 25th Anniversary with us, glad we could celebrate with you!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

After 12 grueling hours of driving through a blizzard we finally arrived around 9pm. We were happy to see someone was plowing the resort as we pulled in. The caretakers were not in, but they left us a welcome bag. The gentleman plowing came inside to make sure we saw the welcome bag and even plowed the way for us up to our cabin.

As soon as I walked into our cabin (#21) I knew the trip was worth it. The cabin was stunning and the perfect place for a valentines day getaway for my husband and me. The bed was a bit hard but I found it comfortable. We were directly next to another cabin, but facing the woods so you would never know it. I would really like to come back in the summer.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and we are so glad that you had enjoyed your stay.