We arrived at the resort and warmly greeted by Manager Alex and a very friendly Golden retriever named Max. Alex was very friendly and went over the entire area for us and was more than happy to answer any questions we had.
We drove up to our cabin(field and stream) and was blown away! The photos do not do this cabin justice. The cabin was built in 2007, but looks like it was built yesterday. It is so clean and comfortable and the view of the pond, fantastic.
Our kids however were not thrilled that the wifi was not great, but my wife and I loved that. So we drove to the office and let them pick from the resorts DVD collection. The kicker, it's on a honor system. Borrow what you want, just
Please bring it back- you don't that anymore.
It was surreal, the whole family sitting by the fire, fresh popcorn and a movie.
If you are looking for something off the beaten path, that is quite and warm and not a 5 star hotel with room service, this is the place.
I know, we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins