My husband and I have been going to Sterling Ridge Resort for years. When it came time to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary it was the first place that came to mind. The cabins were warm and cozy as always! When we mentioned it was our 25th, they left us a lovely basket of wine, glasses and picture frame. How wonderful they are celebrating their 25 years too! The skiing was awesome, walks around the grounds - delightful and the sunsets magical. Can't wait to comeback again. It's even more fun without the kids (who are now grown and can ski without us)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins