After 12 grueling hours of driving through a blizzard we finally arrived around 9pm. We were happy to see someone was plowing the resort as we pulled in. The caretakers were not in, but they left us a welcome bag. The gentleman plowing came inside to make sure we saw the welcome bag and even plowed the way for us up to our cabin.
As soon as I walked into our cabin (#21) I knew the trip was worth it. The cabin was stunning and the perfect place for a valentines day getaway for my husband and me. The bed was a bit hard but I found it comfortable. We were directly next to another cabin, but facing the woods so you would never know it. I would really like to come back in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville