We have been coming to Sterling Ridge every year for 17 years! That alone speaks for itself. We are 14 women and stay in the Mansfield House..we call it 'The Lodge'. There are 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens! It is clean and quiet and a staycation for us. Snow shoeing or hiking right out the front door and Smugglers Notch a mere mile away. We all highly recommend The Mansfield House and Sterling Ridge Resort! They also have lovely smaller cabins too. You should give it a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville