It's hard to describe this property in more glowing words than I have previously. We wish we could buy a timeshare at Cabin 6. If you are looking for a quiet, fully-stocked, modern, dog-friendly cabin experience, this is for you. We've been coming since 2008. For this first time this year I noticed the radiant heat! Is this new? Dog Belle was much obliged to have a warm floor under her dog bed. There are many trails to wonder on the property and beyond, and we appreciated that after the recent snow the trails had been packed down for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have woodstoves, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville