This was our second time staying at these cabins. Both visits we stayed after Oct 15th when their rates drop and it's not usually snowing yet. The first time we visited as a couple for our anniversary (stayed in a one bedroom) and this most recent stay we also brought along our 2 older kids and our dog (stayed in a two bedroom). Both times we were delighted with the quality and amenities offered in and around the cabins but we were especially pleased with the ability to travel with our pet. While it did rain for most of the weekend and we were unable to do many of the outdoor activities we had planned, we still had a great time both cozying up in the cabin and also driving to area attractions. I highly recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins