This place is amazing! Went for our 20th wedding anniversary wasn't sure exactly what to expect other than what the previous reviewers wrote. We were in awe of the Inn's office building and style it was right up our alley. Our cabin OMG was the perfect size for two. My husband was thrilled at what I had found and felt at home immediately. It is, by far the cutest place we've ever stayed! We looked over the cabin, toured the overly spacious grounds and got to the quaint town and surrounding towns after getting great reviews from the owners. We have plans to book again in 2018.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have woodstoves, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins