My husband and I stayed in a one bedroom cabin, it was so beautiful. The location was great and we were able to see a Mama deer and her twins every afternoon. The staff was exceptionally pleasant and professional. It was so peaceful and relaxing. Even with a wedding on the premises, we could barely hear any noise. The hiking trails are worth getting off the front porch and exploring.
We can't wait to go back but this time it will be for a whole week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville