Sterling Ridge Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Deer Run Motor Inn(Jeffersonville)
Smugglers' Notch Resort(Jeffersonville)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Edson Hill(Stowe)
View Hotel
All reviewswood stovestudio cabinsmugglers notchfull kitchenwalking trailsgolden retrieverrow boatour honeymoonpots and panslocal coffeejacuzzi tubpancake mixadirondack chairsdog friendly cabincomforts of homeliving roompeace and quiet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2016

No waiting in lines . No need to hurry here or there . No need to rush through looking at something because your time is limited . Plenty of fresh air . Lots of trails to walk . Don't even have to worry about finding a good place to eat . Just bring your own steaks and cook them on the provided charcoal grill .
Rest and relax around the firepit with a beer if you want to . Bring some friends along and increase the fun even more . If a quiet peaceful place is what you need to relax ..... you do not have to look any further if you have found Sterling Ridge Resort .
This has to be what vacations are really supposed to be like . I am home now and I feel rested and ready to do the daily routine all over again and again . Until I am ready for my next vacation . Which by the way we have booked for September.
I brought my guitar and sat and played some songs while my wife was reading a book on her kindle or looked up the weather on it through the provided wifi at the cabin . We saw a Fawn run through our lot . We watched some TV before Bed . Even the bed wasn't bad for sleeping in a strange bed . Comfy enough for me ...felt rested in the morning .
Yup I think I got exactly what I expected when I decided to reserve our cabin for our 2 night stay . I think it even exceeded what my wife expected . She is more of a I need things to do person . But even she said she felt so relaxed after our stay . So yeah if you keep your expectations in check and rate this Resort for what it actually is and what it is meant to do for you ..... then it can only be rated as a 5 star place . I trust they have plans to make it bigger and better in the future, until then I will enjoy going back to see what has been done . Oh and luv you Max
Our stay was on 6/27 and 6/28 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
sterlingridge, Manager at Sterling Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Thank you so much!

Reviewed July 4, 2016

This place is paradise. The amenities are underrated (pool, game room, hiking trails etc.), and the staff is so friendly and accommodating. Immaculate, cute cabins at good prices. A must visit for any New Englander.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple

Thank you!

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

We found this place from an article about best honeymoon dedications in the continental US. The reviews don't do this place justice. Simply put it was perfect. The staff was helpful and friendly. The cabins were very clean and spacious. We were very happy with our choice in the cabin, and they have something for everyone: couples, families, friends. We were here on our honeymoon, but even two months later we still can't wait for our return trip which we booked while there for 10% discount. Well done, a jewel in the mountains.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing a review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your honeymoon with us. Glad that you pre-booked and you will be returning. :)

Reviewed June 16, 2016

Our cabin was impressively clean and well-maintained, and the kitchen was well-equipped with dishes, silverware, and other cooking necessities. The resort property is very beautiful and our cabin's porch faced a patch of woods, giving it a pleasantly secluded feeling. We appreciated how dog-friendly the resort was. The mattresses were a little too firm for us, but other than that the cabin was very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

We had a one bedroom cabin which was very well equipped and in a lovely setting. The wifi was a bit intermittent but apart from that everything was of a high standard. Toasting marshmallows on the fire pit was just perfect on a warm evening. The local area was beautiful.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple