One of the best short vacations i have ever had... If you are looking for pure bliss and peace, this is the place for you!!
My boyfriend and I drove the 3.5 -4 hours to get from MA. to VT on Thursday afternoon. The drive is one of the most beautiful drives on the east coast. The trees and mountains are gorgeous this time of year and it makes the drive go by quickly with all the great views!
we arrived at Sterling Ridge around 4pm, we were warmly welcomed by the staff and given a map to our luxury cabin. We were also given some water and snacks and some maps of the towns surrounding us. We found our cabin, the temp was perfect inside, it was perfectly clean and we were ready to start our vacation! I unpacked and put everything away in the bedroom. They give you plenty of drawers for all your belongings. Also, nice set up area for personal hygiene products around the bathroom sink. I realized i had packed things they had already provided, like spatulas for the grill, and paper towels, they pretty much have everything you need for cooking-basic pots and pans, sauce pans, cookie sheet, etc. and measuring cups, etc so you can do all the cooking you need to in the full kitchen they provide. The jacuzzi tub is one of the best parts of the cabin, we of course used it each night. There is also a wood burning stove in the cabin, which just makes for the perfect romantic atmosphere, however, be careful, you will get sleepy sooner with the stove going all night! There is a pond that we were very close to, just a few minutes to walk to it. They provide kayaks and paddle boats right there on site, no rental or even waiting,, We went out on the pond a few times since it was so convenient to do. I highly recommend stopping in at the Cabot cheese store and picking up some goodies, and of course the lake champlain chocolate store for a maple syrup shake! Delicious!! Hope you enjoy Vermont as much as we did, and especially Sterling Ridge Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins