Such a peaceful, romantic weekend getaway. The cabins are cozy, more than spacious enough, and give lots of privacy. Plenty of amenities - fireplace, big soaking tub, full kitchen, huge king bed, and outdoor walking paths, a game room, lots of dvds to borrow. Really a place I can imagine staying for a week! My only warning would be that the most direct road there is steep and icy in the winter - if your car isn't ready for snow, this path is quite dangerous (we got stuck on the icy steep road until the plow truck came by and helped us out), but there's another road that's flatter and safer. The very friendly front desk staff (and dog!) were wonderful and very helpful with local recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have woodstoves, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins