“Surprisingly Authentic Mexican Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beto's Mexican Food
Get food delivered
Ranked #56 of 79 Restaurants in Spanish Fork
Reviewed 24 October 2021

This was my first visit to a Beto's Mexican Food and I came away impressed. This newish outlet in Spanish Fork offered surprisingly authentic Mexican food supplemented by a wide array of gratis, house-made fresh salsas of varying heat displayed near the front counter. My order of two meals to-go was delivered in a reasonable time, maybe 10 minutes, while I listened to the pleasing patter of Spanish being spoken fast in the kitchen and at the front counter by a convivial group of employees on a not-too-busy Sunday evening. Back at our room in the nearby Hampton Inn -- also newish, like practically everything in this area of bustling Spanish Fork -- I unwrapped four small tacos with double tortillas that were packed with varying fillings of meat and seafood (shrimp). All were tasty indeed. My companion's chicken tostada was also stellar, with nuanced flavors and a pleasant touch of heat. The very good fresh salsas added a zesty supplement to all our food. A nice slice of locally made flan topped off what seemed a perfect to-go meal in our road trip motel room. Beto's may be a chain place but it was an eye-opener, providing a satisfying experience akin to discovering the ultimate-find Mexican food truck in some unknown place.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1)