“LOVE it!”

Add it.
MOD Pizza
Ranked #40 of 74 Restaurants in Spanish Fork
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I can make my pizza exactly like I want it. I come here for lunch regularly. YUM!!! And very friendly staff!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

My family and I went to Mod Pizza for their grand opening. we really enjoyed the food, but the service was a little crazy. To be fair, it was their grand opening and there were some kinks that they had to work out. You get to pretty much make a custom pizza with whatever you want, and they have a lot of really fun options. They also have pre-designed pizzas you can order which are all really good too. It took a while for them to cook our pizza in their big wood grilled oven, and one of our pizzas was burnt so they had to remake it, but we were happy with the food quality. I would be interested in going back, now that they have had some time under their belts to improve what was wrong then. All in all, a really fun pizza place that is a different than your regular little caesars or dominoes

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 28 November 2019

I had never been here. I went with a group of fellow co-workers. It is relatively new, and when we arrived, they were not busy, so we placed our orders right away. You choose your own type of pizza or salad and they make it for you. The pizza crust is very thin and they have several different toppings. The crust is good if you like really thin crust. They also have dessert type with cinnamon and sugar that you dip into a cinnamon dip and cheese/garlic sticks with ranch and red sauces. The cheese sticks were good except they put rosemary on them and I was not fond of that. I like Rosemary, just not on my cheesesticks. The salad was ok, though the greens were rather wilty looking, but it was still not bad. They had carbonated drinks as well as a couple of lemonade type of drinks and a couple of tea drinks. The service was good, although I didn't think it was very hygienic when the man that was putting the pizza dough on the press didn't use gloves, but used his bare hands. I didn't see him wash them before he started pressing him, but I would hope he did. I just think if you are handling food, you should be wearing gloves. The other employees were. The tables weren't wiped off where we sat down, but they weren't too bad. I could just wipe the food off with a napkin. Although everyone else liked the pizza, it is not the kind I prefer.

Date of visit: November 2019