“🤨”

Adolph's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Adolph's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 293 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: American, European, Swiss
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Park City staple of more than 40 years! Frequently visited by the U.S. Ski Team whose members are proudly displayed along the walls, along with other pictures that display the rich history and stories that is Adolph's. Adolph's Restaurant is close to both Deer Valley and Park City resorts as well as Main St.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I stopped with a party of business associates
I became immediately skeptical of the restaurant when I first saw it by the overall outside appearance
Do you interior needs freshening up as well
This restaurant is billed as fine dining and the outside and inside appearances do not warrant that call
By the same token neither does the food
Our table had various dishes and nobody was happy with the choices
The food basically was greasy tasteless and unappealing
Even our hefty appetite dessert eaters didn’t finish their dishes
I don’t like giving a bad reviews but I would not recommend this place

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Great place, friendly and helpful staff. Linda was our server and she did an amazing job from explaining the menu to suggesting our servings.
We did fondue for starters, then as main dish and finally as dessert as well. We loved it.

Highly recommend it

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

My wife and I ate there last night and from arrival onwards we were very well looked after. Friendly and professional service , not too rushed which we enjoy , being European. May be a little slow for those who prefer slick "American" service.
Menu selection and food were first class with each dish freshly prepared to order, which means that there is a slight wait for the food to arrive.
However, we had lovely fresh bread and wine to keep us going until the appetisers arrived. Good wine selection at reasonable price.
Veal dishes were fantastic, as good ,if not better than anything we have had in Europe. Appetisers and complimentary salads were also excellent. We shared an Apple Strudel for desert which tasted as if we were in the Swiss Alps.
Best meal we have had in Park City and we have eaten at all the top restaurants in town. Adolph obviously has a real passion for food, Swiss chefs were always highly rated.
Decor slightly old fashioned but a fascinating collection of memorabilia on the walls. It is a favourite restaurants for Park City locals, slightly away from Main Street with plenty of parking. It is on a bus route.
Will definitely return.

Date of visit: February 2018
Adolph I, Owner at Adolph's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your review. It's good to hear that you liked the food and the service. Yes I do care about all the comments we get
The veal dishes are my specialty with the fondues etc. The Restaurant business is not an easy task as for many times all people
like to eat at the same time and as we prepare all dishes to order, there can be a little wait with the food. In regards to my décor
I like to keep the Olympic dream alive as probably the Games will come back one day to Salt Lake City I hope.
Again thank you, Sincerely Yours, Adolph Imboden Chef/Owner

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I can’t stay a week skiing without having a cheese fondue. We found this place in the suburbs of park City and it was A really good surprise! Cheese was tasty and the charcuterie was fine for the US standards :-)
Adolph, please invest in the deco of ur restaurant because it’s getting really old!

Date of visit: February 2018
Adolph I, Owner at Adolph's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank you for your review of my Restaurant. Yes the Fondue is one of our house Specialties. I did not quite
understand what you meant by the charcuterie...anyway thank you. You have not idea how many people do
appreciate the history on my walls of the past Olympics as we are the only Restaurant who keeps the
past Games alive as we hope to actually get the Games back. I really care about my food and service.
Yes the Building is old but there is only so much can be done and after 2o years we are happy to let you
know that we have a very successful busy Season.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely tasty meal at Adolph’s. We started with a complimentary salad, and then he had Lemon Veal and I had Veal Adolph. Both dishes were absolutely delicious as were the accompanying sides, pasta and roesti potatoes respectively. We ended with a peach flambé. If you are in Park City, I would definitely check this restaurant out.

Date of visit: February 2018

Thank you much for your review. I think or know we are the only Restaurant who includes an assorted dinner Salad with all of our
entrees and served with my own house dressing. We do have the best possible veal available daily with at least 3 to 4 different
Veal dishes. Very few Restaurants in Park City have veal on the menu. It requires a different cooking method which I learned back
in Switzerland in my younger years. Try the Rack of Veal with a Morel sauce next time and thank you again.
Best to you, Adolph Imboden Chef/Owner