Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn(Layton)(Great Value!)
US$68
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Layton Park Hotel(Layton)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$109
US$89
US$110
US$99
All reviewsconvention centerbreakfast buffetfavorite hotelfront desk staffexcellent hotelhill afbwithin walking distancea great place to stayconvenient locationcookiesrestaurants and shoppingbusiness triplots of restaurantssalt lake cityeasy accessparking lothgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great room, excellent location especially if you have activities at the Davis conference center. Walking distance to whatever else you may need. The restaurant and lounge have varieties for all palates.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MonicaFranco123, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Getstraight2018,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you found our location convenient since we are connected to the Davis Conference Center. We are also happy that you enjoyed your room, the restaurant and lounge! We looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was actually looking forward to staying here based on all the good reviews on TripAdvisor but I am leaving disappointed. This was the loudest hotel I have ever stayed in. Ever! I was on the top floor on the end in an area known to by the quietest. While I don’t think there is necessarily anything the staff can do, something as simple as changing the locks would help immensely to cut down on the slamming of the doors.
Also, when I first came in the room there were hairs everywhere on my bedding. I almost asked for fresh sheets and especially a new comforter but was too exhausted to put in the effort. Definitely will not be returning.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
MonicaFranco123, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ACSB1,

We are very disappointed to hear that you found our hotel and your room to be below standards when you stayed here. Having a good night's peaceful rest and in a clean room is extremely important to all of us! We would like to know more and how we can make this right. Please email us with a phone number or email address so that myself or our Guest Services Manager can discuss with you personally.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

We were attending SaltCon again and it was easier to stay here. Did not regret it. We would stay here again for any reason, and will for SaltCon 2019!! Near all the restaurants and shopping and attached to the convention center, it was perfect.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MonicaFranco123, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear Vstherapy,

I am pleased to hear that you find our location to your liking especially while you where here for SaltCon. On your next visit, we are happy to share with you some local spots to eat at while in the area since we are located next to so many different restaurants. I hope to see you again even before the 2019 SaltCon convention.

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice, large rooms with A/C. Incl. Coffee brewer. Good breakfast with everything u can expect at an American breakfast. Pool and bar within the hotel. Restaurants nearby, also shopping center only 5 minutes away from the hotel. Easy to get to by Uber.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
MonicaFranco123, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Dear Hein D,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that your room, breakfast, pool and bar were all to your liking. I'm also happy you found our location convenient. We hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Sound proofing was exceptionally bad. Was put in the room across from the fitness center at first, and the door opening and closing kept waking me up. Moved to another room, and I could hear the entire conversation of the person in the room next to me. Even their alarm in the morning. Was on the first floor for both rooms, and the person above me in both cases sounded like they were stomping! Doesn’t lend itself to a good nights sleep. For the price, would also expect a complimentary breakfast and bottled water. Breakfast is $12 though, and bottled water was only foe a certain level of HHonors. Rooms, location, and staff were nice; but will likely stay at another hotel in the area next time based on price, amentities, and quality of sleep.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MonicaFranco123, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear Kristines337,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We know how important a good night’s sleep is and I sincerely apologize for both of the noise issue encountered during your stay. I will address your feedback with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you at this time, please contact me at (801) 416-8899 or at monicaf@wslm.biz. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.