“Love the food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly people and great food. I had razzleberry pie. Where else can you get razzleberry pie that tastes delicious

Write a ReviewReviews (1,179)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Food was average. Price was high for what it was. Service was relatively prompt. Overall experience was underwhelming.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Everything we ordered was terrific. The homemade yeast rolls were to die for. I don't think I've ever had a better meal while on the road.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Had the hot turkey. Very light on the turkey, gravy not great. My friend liked his steak sandwich though. Not a lot of options in Kanab.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The sweet hotel desk person at Best Western rrccomended this eatery (down the street a few blocks). The service is super friendly and the meal came quickly, even though they were kinda busy. I ordered a French dip. The bun was fresh and tasted homemade and I could tell the meat was sliced by them and probably not frozen like at a lot of places. My hubby had a steak sand and he said the flavor was good. Our only complaint w/ both enters was that they were not hot, but luke- warm. The decor is western.

Been to Houston's Trail's End? Share your experiences!