“Love the food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly people and great food. I had razzleberry pie. Where else can you get razzleberry pie that tastes delicious

Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was average. Price was high for what it was. Service was relatively prompt. Overall experience was underwhelming.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything we ordered was terrific. The homemade yeast rolls were to die for. I don't think I've ever had a better meal while on the road.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the hot turkey. Very light on the turkey, gravy not great. My friend liked his steak sandwich though. Not a lot of options in Kanab.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The sweet hotel desk person at Best Western rrccomended this eatery (down the street a few blocks). The service is super friendly and the meal came quickly, even though they were kinda busy. I ordered a French dip. The bun was fresh and tasted homemade and I could tell the meat was sliced by them and probably not frozen like at a lot of places. My hubby had a steak sand and he said the flavor was good. Our only complaint w/ both enters was that they were not hot, but luke- warm. The decor is western.