“Unexpected Pleasure”
Review of Back 40

Back 40
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Heber City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were looking for something different for Easter dinner, along with a nice ride. Found Back 40 on tripadvisor, and decided to try them. We were seated promptly, and Claudia brought water immediately. Ryan was our server, and had great suggestions . The house potato chips and roasted onion dip was amazing. My spouse and daughter in law had the Back 40 tacos with pineapple pico and mango salsa. My step son had the full rack of St Louis ribs... meaty, fall apart tender, great sauce. The Back 40 burger with pastrami and grilled onions was cooked to perfection, juicy and huge. We all said that we would go back regularly!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to eat. The view looking west at the Timp Mountains. We have eaten here many times. It’s a great place to eat. The steaks, tacos, Salmon, and chicken are all great choices. This time I had the prime rib and my wife got the meat loaf. I have a difficult time eating meatloaf aside of our families and what I’m use to. This meatloaf was so good. I will order that next time. Big portions and the flavor was perfect. Everything we have had here has been excellent.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We were fortunate to have eaten here twice during our vist. All I can say is this place is awesome. If you are looking for excellent food, great presentation, great service and an nice view then head to the Back 40.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

The restaurant is a re-do from an old bar north of Heber City. We were given a gift certificate, otherwise we wouldn't have gone there. It is nice, the servers attentive, the food okay, but is overpriced. It's a "Park City" wanna-be. It wants to be a "folksy" type of place, doesn't cut it with me.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

We just had dinner and will def. come back. Food was very good, staff was friendly and helpful, and prices are very reasonable for the Park City area. The place is always busy but we got right in!