Travelocity
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews bryce canyon attached restaurant next morning small bathroom breakfast and dinner queen bed motel fridge signal ut elaine btw unit california blink mini gravel
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2021

We loved to stay here, the room was very cute and clean, beds very comfortable and we loved the little restaurant next to it, we had a great experience and will come back for sure! 100% recommended, owners or workers there were very friendly and kind.

Thank you for the great service!!!

Raquel and her friends

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

Clean comfortable dining area. Good food and friendly service. The BBQ ribs were moist and fall off the bone tender. Crispy but not overdone fries. Drinks are self serve fountain drinks or drinks from the cooler. Would definitely stop there again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2020

While planning our trip from Flagstaff to Bryce Canyon my girlfriend and I were ONLY looking for a place to sleep knowing we would be tired each night from hiking at Bryce and Escalante National Forest. We read other T.A reviews and decided to take a chance. BTW,....this motel looks nothing fancy and if you blink while traveling thru Hatch you will miss it. The room we stayed in at an absolutely unreal budget rate was probably the smallest room we have ever stayed in,..BUT,...it was clean,...the queen bed was excellent,...and the shower had great pressure and hot water. There is a connecting restaurant also run by the family that my girlfriend ate in on 2 different nights and had no complaints. If you can think ''outside the box'' and you want to support a local business this is it.

Room tip: Motel is on a somewhat busy road,...so request a back room if that is an issue.
Date of stay: October 2020
Raquel Thompson, Owner at Hatch Station, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

I was welcomed at check-in by a very kind and helpful employee named Elaine who couldn't get me into my assigned room since it wasn't ready, but expedited the process by assigning me a quieter room which actually turned out to be best! The quaint little cottage type rooms are arranged side-by-side down a wooden deck/walkway. My room #6, was smallish but very comfortable and nicely appointed. Some quirky art and historic autohraphed movie and TV personality memorabilia lined the walls. As a solo female traveler I felt very safe and welcomed. The unit had a strong Wi-Fi signal cable TV, an air conditioner but no microwave or fridge. I left a small bathroom window open which cooled off the unit immensely and realized the reason it was so chilly, the next morning, was a 44 degree temp outside! They're small local cafe/restaurant was adjacent to the units across the parking lot and had ample choices for breakfast and dinner.
Would absolutely stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Raquel Thompson, Owner at Hatch Station, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Thanks for the great review, please do come again!

Reviewed 15 September 2020

We were here to get away from wildfire smoke in California but we still needed to work during the week. This place had surprisingly great internet and 4G ATT coverage. High res Zoom calls with no lag.

I know people stay here to go to Brice Canyon, but this tiny town of 150 people is also lovely. Beautiful hiking and running paths on the winding gravel country roads right out your door. Even their own mini canyon at the end of a gorgeous 2 hour walk or 40 minute run with a couple nice hills for views. Wonderful for lunch breaks or going running before and after work.

Date of stay: September 2020