Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bryce canyon attached restaurant next morning small bathroom breakfast and dinner queen bed motel fridge signal ut elaine btw unit california blink mini gravel
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

I was welcomed at check-in by a very kind and helpful employee named Elaine who couldn't get me into my assigned room since it wasn't ready, but expedited the process by assigning me a quieter room which actually turned out to be best! The quaint little cottage type rooms are arranged side-by-side down a wooden deck/walkway. My room #6, was smallish but very comfortable and nicely appointed. Some quirky art and historic autohraphed movie and TV personality memorabilia lined the walls. As a solo female traveler I felt very safe and welcomed. The unit had a strong Wi-Fi signal cable TV, an air conditioner but no microwave or fridge. I left a small bathroom window open which cooled off the unit immensely and realized the reason it was so chilly, the next morning, was a 44 degree temp outside! They're small local cafe/restaurant was adjacent to the units across the parking lot and had ample choices for breakfast and dinner.
Would absolutely stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Raquel Thompson, Owner at Hatch Station, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Thanks for the great review, please do come again!

Reviewed 15 September 2020

We were here to get away from wildfire smoke in California but we still needed to work during the week. This place had surprisingly great internet and 4G ATT coverage. High res Zoom calls with no lag.

I know people stay here to go to Brice Canyon, but this tiny town of 150 people is also lovely. Beautiful hiking and running paths on the winding gravel country roads right out your door. Even their own mini canyon at the end of a gorgeous 2 hour walk or 40 minute run with a couple nice hills for views. Wonderful for lunch breaks or going running before and after work.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank miaoppel
Reviewed 10 July 2020

My daughter (14) and I spent a night here for a quick, last-minute stay on our way through Utah (couldn’t find a camp spot nearby because everything was shut down for the virus). We didn’t need or want much, so the more expensive places were just out of the question. This was perfect. Staff was friendly at sign in and check out. Room was very clean and bed was quite comfortable. Perfect price for nothing but a a night’s stay. In-between Bryce and Zion national parks but a little closer to Bryce.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank Arr Jay R
Reviewed 6 June 2020 via mobile

A cozy and comfy place to call home for the night...friendly, family owned and welcoming after our long day exploring the nearby National Parks and Monuments. The attached restaurant was very accommodating to our dietary needs and gladly prepared just what we needed before we turned in for a refreshing night's sleep, (with the windows wide open!). We loved our Hatch Station interlude and highly recommend it. Relax and enjoy!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
brycezioni, Owner at Hatch Station, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2020

Thank you for staying, and for the great review. We do have a great staff who care about our customers. Come see us again!

Reviewed 21 October 2019

If you need to be pampered with all sorts of fancy, this is not the place for you. Bed was comfortable and it was nice and clean. It was perfect for us because we needed an inexpensive option that was close to Bryce Canyon. We were not planning on spending any time at the room, other than to sleep. A little disappointed that almost all restaurants in the local area were closed for the season (beginning in October, if I understand correctly). Not too big of a problem, other restaurants about 10-15 minutes away served us just fine.

Date of stay: October 2019