Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$164
Hotels.com$164
Priceline$146
eDreams$146
Travelocity$164
CheapTickets$164
All reviews bryce canyon small bathroom breakfast and dinner next morning queen bed parking lot motel fridge raquel signal gravel unit california
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2019

Enjoyed this brief stay in a very restful setting. Rooms (10 ea) are rustic but nicely decorated and very clean. Staff was most hospitable. Motel has an attached Cafe and small Grocery. Food is very good and prices are reasonable. Enjoyed both dinner the night of our arrival and a great breakfast on our departure (had a "humongus" omelet-all-the-way) that was delicious! Would definitely stop by here if I am ever up this way again...

Room tip: Clean and quiet room, very good food in the restaurant!!
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank ROBERT E
Reviewed September 30, 2019

The rooms are quite small, but clean, and quiet.The adjacent restaurant/store is very clean,and well stocked.The food is OK and the prices are OK as well.The coffee was great.It was very sweet to see all the kids so involved in the business, and so polite and professional.

2  Thank StefaniUsa
Reviewed September 17, 2019

· we had a small room, but equiped with the basic things one may need. and if you don't find a hair dryer or an iron, they will kindly bring you one. It has a diner on property where they served breakfast, lunch and dinner (not complimentary). the food was really good and more than decently priced. it is close to both zion and bryce canyon.
 · we would recommend a hair dryer in the rooms.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank crina d
Reviewed September 17, 2019

We went to this cute little restaurant 4 times during our 2-day stay. Once for dinner and the other times for coffee in the morning. Very clean, and the people running it were friendly and helpful. We are not beef eaters, so the menu left little for us to choose from; although, we did have the spaghetti. Not big portions and rather pricy. Everything is al la carte. The food was tasty and hot. The meat items looked appetizing. Mostly everything is deep-fried. They have a daily special. This establishment closes mid Oct.

Room tip: did not stay at the hotel, just ate at the restaurant
1  Thank Joelle B
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

We arranged to stay in Hatch as it was in between Bryce and Zion. I booked Hatch station on line and received a lovely email prior to my stay inviting me to email and ask for any assistance needed.
We arrived and had a wonderful check in with Elaine. Our room was small but neat with very pretty colors. We went to dinner in the adjacent dining room which was charming with a country decor. The meal was delicious and very reasonable. In the morning, we again had a delightful breakfast with quick good service. Check out was easy.
The next day I found I was missing my fanny pack. I called and they promised to look the next day and ring me back. They did call me and then offered to send the pack back to me for free.
I cannot speak more highly of such a lovely establishment!

Trip type: Traveled with family