Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$146
Hotels.com
Priceline
eDreams$146
Travelocity$164
All reviews bryce canyon small bathroom breakfast and dinner next morning queen bed parking lot motel fridge raquel signal gravel unit california
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2019

· we had a small room, but equiped with the basic things one may need. and if you don't find a hair dryer or an iron, they will kindly bring you one. It has a diner on property where they served breakfast, lunch and dinner (not complimentary). the food was really good and more than decently priced. it is close to both zion and bryce canyon.
 · we would recommend a hair dryer in the rooms.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank crina d
Reviewed September 17, 2019

We went to this cute little restaurant 4 times during our 2-day stay. Once for dinner and the other times for coffee in the morning. Very clean, and the people running it were friendly and helpful. We are not beef eaters, so the menu left little for us to choose from; although, we did have the spaghetti. Not big portions and rather pricy. Everything is al la carte. The food was tasty and hot. The meat items looked appetizing. Mostly everything is deep-fried. They have a daily special. This establishment closes mid Oct.

Room tip: did not stay at the hotel, just ate at the restaurant
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Joelle B
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

We arranged to stay in Hatch as it was in between Bryce and Zion. I booked Hatch station on line and received a lovely email prior to my stay inviting me to email and ask for any assistance needed.
We arrived and had a wonderful check in with Elaine. Our room was small but neat with very pretty colors. We went to dinner in the adjacent dining room which was charming with a country decor. The meal was delicious and very reasonable. In the morning, we again had a delightful breakfast with quick good service. Check out was easy.
The next day I found I was missing my fanny pack. I called and they promised to look the next day and ring me back. They did call me and then offered to send the pack back to me for free.
I cannot speak more highly of such a lovely establishment!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2019

My family and I visited in mid June 2019. This is a old style motel with a single level of rooms in a row behind a cafe/store. No motel staff, just the person at the café to give you an old style metal key to your room and answer questions (she was nice but very busy). Very small old room with few outlets, but clean, quiet, and comfortable. No ice available unless you bought a bag at the café, which closed at 9 PM. Convenient to Bryce Canyon and on the way to other parks.

Dave at the front desk was very accommodating and helpful in a multitude of ways. Our double room good sized, had many electrical outlets to plug devices into, and was spotlessly clean and nice. There is a one person bathroom off of the lobby, helpful when traveling as a family if the bathroom in your room is in use. Breakfast was small but quite good including eggs (from a mix), pastries, toast, and cereal.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2019

A convenient hotel to visit the Bryce Canyon, which is located relatively close. Several houses, each with several rooms - clean, quiet, comfortable, in the rooms are hung pictures, various Indian, hunting, fishing things - the interior is chosen with love - each room is individual.The rooms have everything you need.Very nice hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019