Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Farmington / Station Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Layton)
View Hotel
All reviewswithin walking distancemovie theaterhotel is beautifulstation parkshopping complexgreat shoppingnot hesitate to stay here againa wonderful place to stayin excellent conditionbreakfast foodfarmington stationshopping and diningsalt lake cityexcellent stayweekend staybathroom doorfree breakfast is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you like Hyatt Place in general, this is one of the nicest properties. Aesthetically pleasing, clean and well managed. It was just a quick overnight stop for our family of 4, but very comfortable and highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Collin T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Farmington / Station Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the great comments.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here on Dec 27, 2017. It was a horrible stay since the night audit person insulted my mom!

The water pressure in our room was abnormally too low. The night audit person came over and promised it was "normal" in Salt Lake City since she "was born and grew up here".

When I asked for a room change, she lied to our faces that there was no room available. When I showed her the rooms available for sale on Hyatt app, she questioned what is that app?

Then as I insisted, my mom went to another room with normal water pressure to shower. That was when things went downhill.

She said we couldn't touch anything in that room except the shower tub. We were not allowed to spill any water on the floor. She said otherwise she will charge my credit card for that room. Seriously?!!

When my mom was about to take a shower, she was still standing around. I had to ask her "Ma'am do you want to watch my mom showering"?

My mom was quite upset that night. The next morning my father said he found her waking up in the middle of night and crying to herself!!

As paid guests who stayed here, why did we have to go through so much drama and insult?!!

Avoid this hotel at all cost!!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Alex H

We apologize for the issues you experienced.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Suite rooms do not include silverware, amount of cups for occupants or additional plates/papertowels like other suites through Hyatt Place. Housekeeping did not clean our room the first night which was very disappointing and did not feel we were given adequate attention when this was brought to the attention of staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I apologize for the room type, we will work with the brand team to ensure a more accurate description.
Thank you again.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a girls weekend. We originally were wanting to stay in down town Salt Lake City but with the amount of people we had going we could not find a reasonable priced room so we opted for Farmington instead. I think from now on I’d rather stay there and go shopping than go to SLC. The rooms were modern clean and very nice. The modern sliding glass bathroom door was something we all had to get used to lol slightly too see through for some people’s comfortability. The only issue we had was we asked for extra blankets and pillows one night and after a half hour we called back and the same girl answered and had said she just finished cooking and was coming right up ???? So I gave her the benefit of the doubt because we wanted blankets around 8-9 pm so she may have been the only one manning the front desk between shifts or something. The continental breakfast was way yummy with plenty of options cold and hot. And the shopping center was literally on the backside of the hotel so we could walk to anywhere we wanted it was great.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank shad w
Collin T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Farmington / Station Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thank you Shad for the great comments and 4 stars.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

When we travel we like to stay in a Hyatt at least once a week. This is a brand new Hyatt Place in a really up and coming part of the SLC Metro. Here is why I gave it 5 stars.

They treat you like royalty
The Hummus platter is amazing
The breakfast is the best in the business
Late check out.
Gorgeous facilities.

Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Collin T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Farmington / Station Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Thank you Tahoe LOC, loved having you with us!
Thank you again for the great comments and super five star review, hope to see you again soon!