“Best New Coffee In Town.”

La Barba Coffee Draper
Ranked #87 of 153 Restaurants in Draper
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Friday, we decided to try on the new coffee place around our house area called La Barba Coffee.

Since it was a mid-afternoon, I would like to have a cool ice coffee. When we got there, I can see a few construction workers are working on the top level of the building. This place is new, however, I saw a lot of people coming to the coffee shop. It must be good.

The interior was spacious, modern, cozy and very clean. The decoration is very simple but, yet welcoming. We like the tables and the seating they have inside. It provides a room if you would like to schedule a meeting called The Roost. For the first time reservation, they will provide free coffee.

By the way, I can confirm the coffee was excellent! I didn’t try any pastries while I was there but, I decided to get a chocolate croissant on my way out. LOL. Talk about a resistant to that good-looking and shinning croissant. I just can’t ignore it. Yes, it was delicious. Actually, I should get two instead just one.

For coffee goers out there, if you are looking an exciting new place to hang out, I highly recommend this place. We also bought a bag of coffee beans to bring home so we can make more coffee on the weekend!