Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
All reviews bird sanctuary hell's backbone grill burr trail grill hot tub long canyon capitol reef boulder mountain on site restaurant adirondack chairs room was large escalante anasazi wetlands porch microwave capital accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2020

I spent last weekend at the lodge with my dog. I appreciated the hospitality of staff and their nimbleness during Covid-19. The facilities were clean, beautiful, and all Covid-safe procedures were clear and comforting. I really appreciated being able to bring my dog as well; she was treated as a guest and not as a bothersome addition! I had a fabulous time being pampered, hiking, and viewing the outdoor scenery. I would highly recommend this venue.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank JenniferUtah
Reviewed 18 October 2020

I was pleased with their thoughtful communications prior to and after our stay. We appreciated the thorough planning and execution of processes and protocols to address COVID. The reservation system for the hot tub, bins for clean/dirty pens, and the outdoor hand washing station at the restaurant were all examples of their detailed and considerate ways. Everyone we encountered from the front desk to the front of the house and servers at Hell's Backbone were friendly and attentive. The food and wine list were exceptional - as were the accommodations. Thank you again for a lovely stay!

Room tip: We stayed on the second floor of the main lodge with lovely outdoor deck and views of the bird estuary. Loved room #13.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay, as usual! Front desk staff were very welcoming and helpful. Room is spacious and the balcony overlooking the duck pond is an added bonus! The Boulder/Escalante area is an unbelievable wonder for the soul.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

We spent two wonderful nights here. They are very covid conscience and have a reservation system for the nice large outdoor hot tub. We were adjacent to the wonderful restaurant. There is a picnic table by the pond that is a great setting for a cup of coffee in the morning or stargazing at night. One of the neatest things is the proximity to great trails and spectacular scenery.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2020

My husband and I absolutely loved the weekend we spent at Boulder Mountain Lodge. Safety was our number one concern when searching for a place to travel, and the staff went above and beyond to make sure that everything was safe and sanitary. The layout of the rooms and property allow all guests to comfortably social distance.

We loved walking around the grounds and eating delicious meals from Hell's Backbone Grill and Burr Trail Grill on our porch while taking in the beautiful scenery. We enjoyed the sights while driving the Burr Trail Road and surrounding areas.

We are already looking forward to booking another trip soon. If you are looking for a beautiful, quiet, and safe getaway, Boulder Mountain Lodge is an excellent choice.

Date of stay: July 2020