All reviews activity center thousand trails pull through sites activities director ranger station boat dock tennis courts travel trailer cable tv great amenities pool area pool and hot tub pickle bar great weekend nice pool enjoyed our stay tt
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Life would be a permanent vacation if I lived at Thousand Trails Conroe @ Willis, TX! Ive visited fir the day several times but this was the first time i stayed overnight. A bit pricey but i will do it again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The park was nice and they had lots of activities for kids of all ages. Even though the lake was temporarily closed due to heavy rains we still had a chance to enjoy it once it was reopened. The staff was very friendly

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a new ranger, Dylan, who checked us in, along with Piper, who is always very sweet too. Dylan was very helpful and very nice and professional. Check-in was very fast. It was a completely full park for Easter so a lot of new faces to see! Really nice park with lots to do here!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The activities director was the only one that i encountered that had it all together. Her name is sandra. Not only did she have lots of activities for the kids but for the adults as well.

The folks that were checking to see if i could stay without a reservation were misinformed and were zero help. The girl in the office told me that she could not check availability without a reservation. She also stated that i had to make a make a reservation 30 to 60 days in advance. The girl also told me how to get to another rv park across the highway and that she would check tomorrow. ( it was almost closing time) The gps was off and she could not tell me how to get to thousand trails. ( i was one street over)

I found the park. I went into the guard shack to check with him for availability. He said he was too busy to check. I got the reservation phone number from him. I called and there was availability. I went back on the guard shack and after the guard waited on several customers that arrived after me he gave me a map and told me to park in the F row and then come back and tell him. What an incredibly stressful time.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2018

lake needs to be more clean, the rv cleaning area need to be better organize. the boat and jet ski storage should be mark or better park lines. The bathrooms not always clean, toilets are very dirty. shower floors dirty around the corners.