Quality Inn
Motel 6 Texas City(Texas City)
US$52
Motel 6
US$80
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$70
US$100
US$95
US$115
Hotwire.com
WoodSpring Suites Texas City(Texas City)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$299
All reviewshampton innfront deskroom was cleanfree breakfastking bedcreakyelevatorgalvestoncruisemicrowave
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Great service and rooms! They're so kind and everything's amazing! I wish I could rate more than 5 stars! This hotel BLEW MY MIND! I will visit this agian and agian when I come back to Galveston!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded 7 August 2017

Subject: Your recent stay at Quality Inn in Texas City
Dear Jazzerella,

Property CHI
gm

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Check in service was excellent. Aalekhya provided excellent information regarding the hotel breakfast, area restaurants and shopping. The hotel room was very comfortable and clean. It was an excellent experience. Did not make it to breakfast. So can't comment on food.

Room Tip: Elevator was a little noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
QualityInnTexasCity, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us. Aalekhya was appreciated for the great customer service provided to you. I am glad you like our clean and comfortable hotel room.Hope you recommend our hotel to everyone..

Reviewed 27 March 2017

The location was terrible, in what looked like an industrial area off a freeway. The motel itself was not very clean, with debris all over the floors and elevator...which is old and creaks as it climbs; although the room was clean. The breakfast was sub par with tang instead of orange juice and worse than usual fake scrambled eggs. Worst of all, the manager tried charging me for two nights in spite of a legitimate cancellation for one night, which had been confirmed by Booking.com. She said that Booking.com had not made contact with them but I know for certain they had, as I was on the phone with them when they did. She refused to refund the one night until I unloaded all my luggage and called Booking.com from the counter. When she realized I was serious about not allowing her to gauge me for $79.00 she suddenly agreed to drop it. Overall, it was a bad experience and I would NEVER book a room there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations as location was very terrible and your comment on breakfast was informed to management and instructed to take action.. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

we started staying at this hotel when it was a Hampton Inn, when it became a Quality Inn it seemed like nothing was being repaired, each time we would stay something else would be broke and nothing fixed

Stayed: November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

The good: Comfortable Beds
The Bad: Smoke detector had no battery, I told the front desk in the morning, was not fixed in the evening. The front desk person came up & installed the battery...backwards, resulting in BEEPING! I took it down, & installed the battery properly, blew out the dust & re-installed the smoke detector.
Cleanliness was fair to poor, shower not cleaned daily. Comforter had stains. Soap while separately packaged, had a funny odor. Breakfast was very poor. Best to stick to coffee, yogurt & cereal. Eggs & sausage were horrible. Breakfast ended at 9 SHARP! The pool was not heated & the spa was not working. Rented 2 rooms, was unable to get adjoining rooms.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
QualityInnTexasCity, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. i am glad that you like our comfortable bed. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.