US$103
US$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$101
Quality Inn(Texas City)(Great Value!)
US$76
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$91
US$60
US$85
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$78
US$70
WoodSpring Suites Texas City(Texas City)(Great Value!)
US$80
All reviewspre cruise staystayed hereminute drivefree printingnice hotelstaff was friendlygreat pre cruise hotelcruise portcomfy bedupon checkcontinental breakfaststay there againcoffee potgalvestonrefineriesaccommodationstexas
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We were cruising out of Galveston on Sunday so we booked this hotel for Saturday night. I was a little leary due to some of the reviews I read. There was no need for worry. It was clean and updated beds. The carpet needed a good stretching but everything else was fine. It was pretty loud outside our room in the hall during the night. I'm sure it was just some people who have no idea others are sleeping and probably not typical. We would definitely stay there again when cruising out of Galveston. It's only about 20 min from the port yet 1/2 the price of Galveston Hotels.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Galveston Bay Refineries, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

klhskygirl,

Thank you for your high rating of our Comfort Inn & Suites Galveston Bay Refineries hotel and for taking the time to share your experience! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. I do apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered, though I'm very glad that this did not detract too much from your overall experience. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We stayed for 2 nights, the rooms were neat and clean, view is not that good, but we didn't spend much time there, front desk personnel was friendly, loved the swimming pool, also Galveston Island and Kemmah is close from there.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Dear KoreyLTaylor,

Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review of Comfort Inn & Suites Galveston Bay Refineries Hotel. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I too stayed here before heading off to the cruise line the next day. Got up drove to the gas station a block away, washed the car next the gas station, then next door to Starbucks for coffee.

Couldn't have been any better. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
comfortinnandsuitesg, webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites Galveston Bay Refineries, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us.We appreciate your Feedback.I'm happy that you like Friendly staff,hotel location.Please visit again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

They checked me into a room that had a bad odor and after it started making me sick, I realized it was mold. I checked into the room after 8pm and had to leave before midnight and the manager has made no attempt to make amends. I suspect that this hotel may have had damages as a result of hurricane Harvey and are renting water damaged rooms to the unsuspecting public. If you can avoid it, DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
comfortinnandsuitesg, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites Galveston Bay Refineries, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and I am disappointed your stay was not all that it should have been. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for the problems you incurred. Corrective steps have been taken to assure that this will not happen to another guest. We strive to make each event a success and regret that we let you down.

Sincerely

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I stayed here my last 2 days visiting Galveston. The hotel was quiet, clean, and comfortable and the staff were pleasant and helpful. Only about a 20 minute drive to Galveston Island with nearby restaurants and shopping as well. My only criticisms: 1) the hot tub wasn't hot enough nor working and 2) the T.V. remote was a pain to use. Other than that, good stay.

Stayed: August 2017
comfortinnandsuitesg, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites Galveston Bay Refineries, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a pleasant experience. We’ll take your comment about hot tub and T.V. remote into consideration as we change and improve. I hope you’ll be able to stay with us again soon. We always appreciate being of service to guests who appreciate what we offer.