Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
$90
View deal
Travelocity
Priceline
All reviews cookies in town very nice hotel hot tub home away from home tarleton state university place to stay room was clean free breakfast texas funeral cleanliness pillows campus desk bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2021

Front desk vey helpful and friendly. No stay-over housekeeping services for three night stay. I did not think the bed was comfortable, but that is probably because I’m a memory foam fan. I cannot emphasize enough how helpful and friendly the front desk staff was. I would probably go back just because of them.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed November 6, 2021

I come to Stephenville to visit my daughter that goes to school at Tarleton. I have been there five times I’ve stayed at every hotel and this is by far the best in town!!! I guess I had never called because I thought the Hampton Inn would be too expensive for my budget to stay. But I found that it was a fair price much better service and cleanliness than I had gone he gotten that other hotels in town continental breakfast was really nice the girls serving it had great customer service we very much enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back

Reviewed November 2, 2021

First of all, the place is dirty! It is in bad need of repair and attention. The safety latch on my door was broken and the room was sparsely furnished. One coffee cup was the only cup of any kind in my room. I never write a review but just felt that one should be written for this hotel. This place is far below the Hampton standard.

Room tip: Go somewhere else!
Reviewed October 26, 2021

Great Hotel! Very clean. Beautiful Lobby! Awesome cookies & Continental breakfast. If you’re traveling to Tarleton State University, this is the place to stay. It is right down the street from the Campus.

Reviewed October 14, 2021 via mobile

We stayed here 5 nights while In Stephenville.
From outward appearance the hotel
Is very nice and clean. However the carpets are filthy. Every time we got in the shower black came off our feet from the carpet. There was mold in the toilet and on the ceiling above the shower and on the caulking.
Y’all want to brag about how the rooms are cleaned and disinfected but you never deep clean the rooms. Just spraying disinfectant is not clean.
The pool closed at 8 all week so we never got to swim because we got in after 8 each night. That’s a little early to close a pool.
There was only one small luggage cart for the entire hotel And when we went to load out it was gone all Morning.
Breakfast is your typical Hampton breakfast with Omelettes and a meat and waffle machine.
The bed was very bouncy. Every time one of us got out of bed we woke the other one up.
My sheet kept coming off the mattress.
With a little TLC this could be up to Hampton Inn standards again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple