“"Pico de Gallo with no Cilantro?? You've got to be kidding!!!"”
Review of Taco Bueno

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bueno
Ranked #102 of 167 Restaurants in Southlake
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ordered the 3 Crispy Beef Tacos Combo (includes a drink) and proceeded to get my add-ons, salsa, pico, jalapenos, etc. At the 'extras' bar, the pico was just a mixture of chopped tomatoes and onions...NO CILANTRO!! Who ever heard of such a thing!! There was a separate bowl of chopped cilantro sitting with the other extras! Their 'hottest' salsa , the brownish one, wasn't in evidence...but the container marked "hot" had a salsa in it that was more red than brown and tasted pretty much like the regular salsa. I bought my lunch 'to go' so by this point I was on high alert as to what I'd get in my to-go bag. When I opened the bag I found three crispy tacos, each containing about 2 teaspoons of meat, and about two teaspoons of cheese and chopped lettuce combined! Wow! I have been going to this store regularly for several years now and the past two times I've been disappointed but this really takes the cake!! My last visit!! I'll drive to Colleyville if I want a TB meal!

Reviewed December 15, 2016

For fast-food Tex-Mex, Taco Bueno is somewhere in the middle with Taco Cabana leading the way and Taco Bell being dead last. This location is always pretty solid with friendly workers. The Mexi-Dips and Chips is a pretty nice option if you've never been here but like chips and dips.

Reviewed November 20, 2016

The menu has a good variety and decent prices. Love to munch on their tacos and nachos. Tastes fresh and is made upon order.

Reviewed July 11, 2015

Fast, courteous, sparkling clean. Took my daughter here and recent excellent service and food. The wait staff while not helping customers cleaned every aspect of the restaurant. If you like Taco Bueno this one is excellent.

Reviewed September 28, 2014

You can ffed the whole family for $10 : ) Love the burritos, muchacos and Bueno Chilada's. Great food for a great price!!!!

Been to Taco Bueno? Share your experiences!