La Quinta Inn & Suites Seguin(Seguin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/05
US$95
US$116
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$64
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$70
Hampton Inn Seguin(Seguin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$60
Motel 6
TownePlace Suites Seguin(Seguin)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$93
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Free cancellation until 07/29
US$129
Rodeway Inn(New Braunfels)
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$60
All reviewsnew braunfelsstayed herechoice hotelsfront deskbed was comfortablewafflesother hotels in the areaminute drivewould definitely stay here againfridge and microwaveoff the highwayveratxstormmotelsink
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Nice motel, good web price, super breakfast. Room was clean and comfortable and bed slept well. Located on I-10 removed just enough to have reduced noise.
Choice Hotels continues to have issues with letting you know when you've booked your room - they now say the reservation will be held for "x" hours? Why not just say YOU are BOOKED? Even the hotel clerk didn't understand the logic.

Room Tip: Book this motel on-line for best rates; even though the motel did give me the same rate after the web site fiasco.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

The management has no respect for anyone who gets a Veterans discount. Had to pay full price and then some to get two beds. I will never stay at this location again. I stay at Choice Hotels on a fairly regular basis using my veterans discount and have never had to pay more to get two beds.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Daniel N
Bob P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is very important to receive feedback from our guests, whether it is good or bad. I would like to apologize for the confusion regarding your rates during your stay. My intent was to explain the rate difference among the rooms you reserved and the channel you use to book rooms through ,we do give discount if it was booked directly with our hotel.
Again, thank you for your feedback. I hope you give us another chance to prove how your comments have helped us improve our service.
Bob.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

The customer service was excellent and our first room was very clean. There was a rain storm and our window leaked so the whole area under the window flooded. The front desk was very willing to move us to a different room, but it wasn't as clean as the first and the inconvenience of having to move was not fun for a family of 6 with small children. This is actually our second time staying here and they've had leaking problems both times (the the first trip it was the roof). If they get their facilities up to par it will be much better, but again, the customer service was excellent.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Stayed here on the way to Florida. Much nicer than the Days Inn that we had stayed in in past years. Good breakfast and a nice clean room. Worth a few bucks extra to stay in a nice place. Will return.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Pieces of food were left on the carpet near the bed. A large ball of hair was stuck to my pillow. But that was only the beginning. I asked for the quiestest rooms in the hotel for my family and me. I found myself surrounded on all sides and above me by several teenagers in town unchapperoned and running through the halls making noise and running like elephants above me until 2am. I complained several times to no avail. I was promised that the group was being asked to leave because of several complaints from other travelers, only to return for my 2nd night's stay to experience the whole ordeal again. I have never complained about a stay before this one. I asked for a refund only to be turned down and given a VERY small discount by the owner. Also a barking dog was left for hours in a nearby room. WIFI never worked properly. Be aware, travelers!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Robin K
Bob P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your feedback, and am sorry to hear that our staff did not take care of the concerns you presented during your stay.

I assure you that I do take our guest comments and feedback seriously, and will address every concern that you stated in your review. I apologize for your inconveniences, and welcome the opportunity to make things right for you.

Again, I apologize for the quality of your stay with us and thank you for bringing this things to my attention. This is not how we wish to be viewed, and will take every step necessary to ensure this is not the reputation that we maintain.

Bob.P