“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Foster's

Foster's
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Roanoke
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: JAPANESE AND KOREAN CUISINE. GREAT PLACE. GREAT MEMORIES. "A creative style of sushi to fill your appetite. Enjoyable indoor and outdoor bar complete with friendly staff. Foster's also has a total of 10 flat screen TVs to suit all sports fans."
Reviewed 26 June 2019

Foster's is one more reason that the quaint town of Roanoke, TX is growing in size and popularity. This casual spot offers a wide selection of sushi and sashimi as well as other Asian favorites. We got started by sharing a Foster's roll, which is a well spiced combination of tuna, salmon, crabmeat and avocado. My husband chose the Kalbi with a substitute of fried rice for the main course. He enjoyed every bite. For a vegetarian main, I tried the Yaki Udon. Thick, chewy noodles paired with fresh veggies in a well balanced sweet and spicy sauce. I think this is my new favorite comfort food. We selected reasonably priced bottle of California Chardonnay to compliment the meal. Service was friendly and well timed. I look forward to returning!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

We had three rolls with no rice and one with rice. All were tasty as well as the drinks. Candy Cane roll had the rice. Also had Valentine and cucumber roll.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

The atmosphere is nice. The service was good. I got a bento box with Korean Bbq marinated steak over sautéed veggies. It came with crab rolls that were great! My grandson loved the chicken fried rice. I’ll be back.

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank cassyg99
Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

From seafood to sushi, seriously delicious food! The Mix and Match, salmon sashimi, tuna sushi and tuna roll was amazing (photo provided)! Also, the Michu Ice Cream was unreal (photo provided). My favorite dish is the Hot Stone Bowl Bibibab. Delicious! Unfortunately, I ate that before I had a chance to photograph.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 3 April 2019

Korean food and great sushi. sat at the sushi bar and got the spicy tuna both white and red. all exceeded my expectations for TX

Date of visit: April 2019