“Hearing or listening issues”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #26 of 41 Restaurants in Port Isabel
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Hearing or listening issues here? It seems I should carry a card in my wallet that says “One Large dark roast Coffee” this is my request. Almost without fail I am asked either what size, or light or dark roast? Sometimes both. Hand sanitized at cream bar was empty, outdoor tables covered with seagull droppings. That didn’t matter as loud rap ‘music’ plays over the speakers.
Maybe the volume should be background level (barely audible) so the help can hear what the orders are. Perhaps they should just shut down on site consumption and stick to drive through only. Get a keypad to type in your order so the help doesn’t have to ask you to repeat your order. Clearly new management is needed here.
Oh but the coffee was good!
Some say they need $15/hour HA!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 8 July 2020

This Starbucks (1754 Sh 100/Port Isabel, TX) is currently drive through only (COVID-19). I stopped by on a Saturday afternoon, obviously not a high traffic time. The barista was friendly and there was not any wait time.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

We visited this Starbucks in the evening. We experienced good service. The coffees came quickly and we had a good time.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2019

Stopped by just before returning to SPI, the friendly service was great, of course the coffee too. Server reminded me of a free item I had on my app to use, thanks !

Date of visit: November 2019