“Fresh and delicious.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

You can be seated inside or outside facing the bay. We ordered fried calamari for appetizer. They give you a generous amount. The grilled mahi-mahi was cooked perfectly with fresh veggies. The tuna and fish tacos were also very good. Margarita was also good served in a large glass.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (925)

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Came to Fins with party of 9 family members. Had gone fishing that morning. Brought in fresh catch and they prepared our catch - Fried, Blackened, and Grilled. Great results. Kids enjoyed the outside seating to see the dolphins and pelicans. Drinks were awesome. WE ENJOYED IT SO MUCH WE CAME BACK THE NEXT AFTERNOON before going on the pirate ship cruise.

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Had a good Sunday brunch meal at Fins. They pack people in so get there early if you want to get in. Our meals were good. Our waiter was very sweet and attentive. I have to say, those were the BEST fried pickles, jalapeños my friends & ever ate; delicious light batter!

Reviewed 25 May 2021

After a 35 minutes wait our name was called. We followed a young, high school hostess to the dining area that over-looks the bay. "Can we have a table by the waters edge? I asked. "No, you can't. Big groups are waiting," she replied curtly, almost to the point of being abrasive. She left without another word. It wasn't what she said. It was her tone. Our waiter arrived, took our order, and soon we were dining. I had broiled fish and shrimp. Wife had shrimp tacos. Still thinking about what I considered I rude hostess, I couldn't enjoy the dinner. For a whopping $60+ touristy food, I found ordinary, common, and over-priced. I did not enjoy the evening.at Fin's and we will never return.

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

Waited 45 minutes for a table only to be sat down and told their gas was broke and we couldn’t order any food.

3  Thank Lcameron75