“AMAZING PHO”
Review of Pho Apple Noodle

Pho Apple Noodle
Ranked #310 of 989 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I got the filet mignon pho and it was great. The broth was very tasty. I recommend to all if your on the tollway.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Love this place, it is my favorite in DFW. Customer service is wonderful and the food is delicious. The special is a great deal!

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant today after having a intense craving for Asian food. I ordered the crispy egg roll and chicken fried rice. The crispy egg rolls were super delicious. Very crispy. They are long and thin and not too much batter. The fried rice was very very bland. I asked for a level 4 of spiciness but it wasn't spicy at all. I had to get extra sides of chili oil paste to make it spicy and give it flavor. I probably won't be back but if I ever do go back I would only purchase the crispy egg rolls. Might I add you only get 2 egg rolls per order for $4 a bit pricey but at least they are good. The fried rice was $9.00

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Pho Apple is the best in the city. I love this place way to much and I would recommend this place to anyone that loves pho.

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

Pho Apple is a small store front. With a nice variety of foods. I was seated promptly. And the order was taken promptly. I went in for Pho, and spring rolls. Had A1 and shrimp spring rolls. The spring rolls came quickly. They were a smaller diameter than usual, but we'll prepared. Nice and tight roll, so they were mad fresh with care. The beef broth for the A1 was very nice and clear. I like to add spices, to heat it up and the broth handled the spices well. At some places the broth gets lost in the heat, but not here. We will be back again! If you want a simple quick lunch, Pho Apple will deliver.