Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Awesome Flight

Reviewed 12 January 2020
lrlittle401
Leander, Texas

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2021

I highly recommend this helicopter tour. I took my Grandchildren, children and wife and all 9 of us loved the experience. The pilot Glen was very informative and friendly and his sweet wife took wonderful care of us as we waited our turns to ride. A experience the Grand kids will always remember.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 12 January 2020

My son and I took the downtown flight and had such a great time. This was my son's first flight in a helicopter and he absolutely loved it! Such an awesome experience to share with him. We'll be back to fly again!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 24 October 2018

I received this tour as a surprise gift. I was pleasantly surprised when we met the crew and the personalized feel of our experience. They were very nice to visit with and the tour – it was over top wonderful! It was so amazing to float over Austin and see everything from a different vantage point. When you fly in at the airport you don't get to catch all the details. It was just great fun to look at everything from a helicopter! I highly recommend this method of touring Austin.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank andreaw489
Reviewed 23 October 2018

ATX Heli Tours (Glen & Casey) met us at Austin Executive Airport and flew us over UT, the Texas Capitol, downtown Austin, Lady Bird Lake, Lake Austin, and Lake Travis. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. We could not have dreamed of a better experience.

Austin Executive Airport is a non-airline airport northeast of town. It's easy to get to and has a very nice facility. Glen & Casey were ready for us and we walked right over to the helicopter (which seats 3 passengers). Casey was a great pilot, and narrated the sights as we saw them. He was accommodating -- we could linger over things we were interested in. We had fun throughout. We even waved to all the ground-dwellers at the Oasis on Lake Travis :-) .

Glen was great about getting the flight booked. We had to reschedule because of bad weather, and Glen handed that very well.

Highly recommended way to see Austin!!

Date of experience: October 2018