US$94
HIExpress.com
Best Western Inn Of Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/05
US$71
The Fredonia Hotel(Nacogdoches)
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$119
Comfort Suites Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$100
US$98
Hampton.com
Motel 6 Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/05
US$48
Best Western Northpark Inn(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
US$73
BestWestern.com
Pine Creek Country Inn(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
US$65
Hardeman House(Nacogdoches)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$96
All reviewsceiling fanfamily suiteindoor poolburger kingwafflesbiscuitshot breakfast in the morninglow pricewaffle machinethe entire hotelfront desk staffin townsausagetwo queen bedshot tubvery nice hotelgreat customer service
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GeneralManager21663, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I travel quite a bit to Nacogdoches and it gets pricey. I decided to stay at Super 8. Looked clean. Walked inside and it smelled clean. A little dated. I am on my third night and each day I smell marijuana. Tonight I get in after a stressful day and as soon as I step out of the elevator on to the third floor I am hit with that smell. The closer I get to my room the stronger the smell. My neigh ors door is partially open and the smell is bellowing out. I get in to my room which has an inside adjoining door) with the neighbor. My room is overwhelmed with the smell of marijuana. I call the front desk and they cant do anything but offer to come sprasy mu room. The front desk came sprayed and left. I am ledt with a headache asnd an u unpleasant stay for two more days before I can leave. Poor poor. She should have knocked on their door and did something or moved me. I see another review with the same complaint and the same floor. Hmmm my next trip will not be here.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank dlivar

Hello dlivar,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We will look into this concern and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We value you as a guest and hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I stayed here 3 nights with my two young children and it was wonderful. Everything was clean, housekeeping did a wonderful job everyday! Very friendly and helpful staff! We would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GeneralManager21663, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello Nichole,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are happy that you found our hotel perfect for your needs and that our staff was helpful. We will share your kind words with them. Thank you again for your kind words and hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GeneralManager21663, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018

After reading reviews decided to book at this Super 8. We were not disappointed in the room. Very clean and nicely furnished. Our room was upgraded to one king and one queen - perfect for me, my daughter and her friend. Location is good as we were here to tour SFA and it wasn't far from the motel. Breakfast was typical - eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, juice, breads. Only issue was our room was a connecting room and the people on the other side had their tv very loud until after 2 a.m.

Room Tip: ask for room on the back as front faces US 59.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
GeneralManager21663, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Nacogdoches, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hello SmithfamlyTX,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.