Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
Sundown Motel(Mount Pleasant)
Budget Inn(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
Days Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
All reviewsomeletfront deskapplebee's restaurantfitness centergreat hotelcouple of nightsdrove straightdrive awaysmelled wonderfulrewards clubcinnamon rollsbiscuitscustomer serviceroom was clean and comfortablebaconpleasant surpriseking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Such a friendly staff! Jessica was awesome and got us checked in very quickly. She also got us signed up for the reward program. The rooms are very cozy and I always get a great nights sleep in their beds!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can't give a total five stars, on account of the mis-communication with the staff. i had made the reservation in the afternoon, but knew we were going to be around 2 in the morning checking in. we were coming from another state and drove straight through. i had called to let the staff know of the circumstances and was assured our room would still be available. we were told that they would leave a note for the next shift to let them know what was going on. it was 11:30 and we had called again to double check that our room was still available, we were told that our room was locked in and there were no worries. we were relieved to hear that and were very tired from me driving the whole time. Upon arrival at 2:30 am, i go to check in and the attendant couldn't find our reservation, but with further inspection, he saw that we were checked in for the next day and no rooms were currently open. i was absolutely beside myself. when i explained the situation, he was very apologetic but there was nothing he could do. i wanted to cry because we had called TWICE to make sure we had a room-TWICE we were assured it would be available. Roberto Flores apologized but couldn't explain why there was a miscommunication. he was very kind and very empathetic. i went back to our car and just sat there because we didn't know what else to do. that was when he came out and explained that there was, in fact a room he could put us in. The relief we felt was palatable.He was very kind,and very empathetic. He could've easily just let us drive away, tired and upset. After i had walked out he dug around on the pc and was able to make some magic happen, and was able to get us into a room. we were very grateful he was able to do this. Thank you so much Roberto Flores!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Maribel A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that our front desk failed to note the reservation of your late arrival. For some reason this reservation was changed by our internal system and not manually changed by any of my front desk agents. Never the less, I sincerely apologize about the inconvenience. I will make sure to tell Roberto how happy you were with his service. If you are ever in our area again, I hope you will give us another chance to serve you better. Take care!

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We were traveling and wanted to rest last minute and chose this, even though it was a bit more money than other hotels nearby. We are Marriott members but I was impressed at the accommodations and service. It is super convenient off 30, check-in was pleasant with Jessica on duty, clean rooms and soft sheets. Good coffee and fresh breakfast varieties in the morning. Glad we chose this over other options!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Very Clean, friendly staff and the room was very comfortable. The beds were great!! Love the pillows!! They have a nice breakfast. Easy access from the interstate...I would highly recommend this place!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2017

I've stayed here several time over many years. I think my experience with them goes
back over about 15-20 years and a couple of renovations.

Our King Suite was very comfortable. I consider this motel a cut above many others in the HIE group.

This trip I was feeling road weary and elected to just take an extra day and relax
here, even though I live about 4 1/2 hrs drive away.

I was invited to a 'manager's reception' which was appreciated, but I didn't feel quite up to socializing. I think it is something done for people who spend two night there Sunday- Thursday, but I am unsure about this.

Anyway, I thought that invite was a nice touch.
I considered the invite a sign of hospitality in this specific example of the 'hospitality industry.'

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family