Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$50
Hotels.comUS$50
PricelineUS$50
eDreamsUS$50
FindHotelUS$50
Agoda.comUS$50
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2020

Thanks to the assistant manager Leslie, specially for being so nice with seniors citizens. Thanks to the hotel for having a real nice place everything was so clean and comfortable. The mall is about five minutes.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 30 April 2019

We stayed at this hotel one night on a birding trip. It is a great location for local hotspots for birding. This property is either new or newly remodeled. Rooms are very clean and nicely decorated. Beds are comfortable and rooms are quiet. This was a steal of a value - one of the cheapest places to stay in the area and had everything I needed.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

My family and I had to stay for a few weeks and all the staff in every shift at Motel 6 were great! They made sure we were comfortable and that we had what we needed. Nice and comfortable place to stay with plenty of pillows and comfy beds.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I usually stay at another motel when I'm down for business, but the good rate and friendly tone over the phone was inviting. Jaquelyn at the front desk was very helpful, polite and funny. The bed was comfortable and my night was quiet despite the motel being sold out. Definitely staying again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Comfortable stay very welcoming and respectful... Cindy at the front desk helped a lot and kept us comfortable Amy questions I had she helped me wit a smile on her face no complains very satisfied with our stay thank you Cindy

Date of stay: October 2018