“Best donuts in town!”

Add it.
Midtowne Donuts
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Midlothian
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We live around the corner I could go everyday! We limit visits to every Sunday. Our dog gets a bag of donut holes every week. If she runs away I know where to find her. Donuts are delicious!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Great staff and always smiling, donuts, burritos, and kolaches. YUM !!!!
This is walking distance to schools, downtown area. Open 7 days a week, I go there probably 3-4 times a week. There are several shops in Midlothian, but this one is the best.
Thanks for great service , Allan

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 3 March 2016

I like that the donuts are filled when they are ordered, which means that they don't get soggy. There were three choices of filling behind the counter, each in its separate machine (creme/custard, lemon, raspberry). The donuts were fresh, filled nicely, and had a slight crunch on the outside. The donuts and apple fritters are good.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I came here on a breakfast date. Great donuts! Light abs fluffy! I got one with pink icing and my husband got a plain glazed. I also got a plain large kolache and my husband got one with jalapeños. Mine was great! No complaints from my husband.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Owner's dedication to excellence self evident. Quality food and ingredients. I love the kolaches! Give it a try.

Date of visit: July 2015