“Great burger”
Review of HideOut Burgers

HideOut Burgers
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Midlothian
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This place has great burgers and fries. Onion rings are also good. The place is a little run down but don’t let that affect your decision to go here. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I eat at Hide out on the weekends we have sent our kids to this place, friendly service and food is always fresh and hot.
Made to order which is just the way I like it, I would recommend this establishment to anyone looking for a quite place to eat

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for burgers and fries! Hot and fresh plus juicy burger!!! Fried pickles and jalapeños chips too!!!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have lived in MIDLOTHIAN for more than 2 years and today was the first time we decided to try out HIDEOUT. WHAT THE HELLTOOK US SO LONG!!!!
First off, you can barely see it. It is wayyyy in the back. No true signage other than painted on the windows and the sign off the street. But that's why it is called the "HIDEOUT"! I ordered the Green Chili Burger with Fried Pickles, my wife ordered the Sunrise Burger with Fried Mushrooms and a side of Onion Rings. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST BURGERS I / We HAVE EVER HAD. The burgers are very well seasoned, the size is perfect for lunch or dinner. The flavors are perfect. The Fried Pickles and Mushrooms are just plain awesome.
The ambiance is no frills all thrills..
A great place for a burger.

Date of visit: April 2018
Thank Michael E. B
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We would not have found this hole in the wall if it wasn't for the recommendation from a coworker that lives in Midlothian. They offer a wide variety of burgers and if you want it medium rare, you got it! The fries are seasoned and plentiful. They have onion rings, fried mushrooms and fried pickles. Steak sandwich, chicken fried chicken. Haven't tried everything on their menu but generally go there once a week...so before too long, I will.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Belcor

Been to HideOut Burgers? Share your experiences!