Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland
US$109
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$106
US$89
US$98
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$119
US$104
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$101
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$104
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$126
US$109
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

All reviewsbreakfast sandwichsoftest sheetslarge refrigeratorother citiesgreat hotelan extended stayoatmealhome away from homeliving areai highly recommend this hotelvery nice place to staygreat amenitiesgood nights sleepcomfortable bedwonderful stayfull kitchenbusiness traveler
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The office staff was extremely rude. She would let the phone ring for 3 to 5 minutes several times when I attempted to talk with her about my reservation. When she would answer she was rude, had an attitude, cussed at my husband and I and other times would just pick up and hang up. Refused to transfer us to the reservation lines or allow us to cancel our reservation after the way she spoke to us. Later on they tried to charge my debit card for things not authorized. Still have not heard from management. Will never stay with Hilton again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank mrsshylaj
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We usually stay at a competing hotel chain, but after staying here just one night I think we are going to be Hilton Honors members for life. This place was excellent. Very clean, great location. The staff was excellent. The room was spacious. The breakfast was amazing. The whole place presented a very clean very organized experience. The room windows have roll down shades to block the sun in the morning, which is a HUGE plus. The whole family enjoyed our stay. The price was great. We are very happy and will stay here again and again.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Excellent accommodations, the staff was great!. I also enjoyed the Suites they are very clean and up-to-date. I was actually surprised that I really enjoyed the breakfast as well. I travel a lot and different Hotel Brands and this is a great breakfast considering it's included in the price of your stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Stayed 2 nites here with my hubby. Clean, comfortable rooms. Very nice & spacious with full kitchen. Nice fitness center with no wait. Friendly staff. Convenient location. Was glad to see pets welcome, though we were not traveling with our don, this trip.

Room Tip: 4th floor was nice & quiet
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Hotel was clean, room was comfortable. Staff needs to pay closer attention to room assignment. My room was given to someone else and THEY were given a room upgrade. I was given a weak apology and an excuse.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Cammy W,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Home2 Suites Midland. I'm pleased to hear you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable as we take great pride in that. However, I apologize that your expected room was unavailable and you were not satisfied with the room you received. Your comments will be shared with my team for training opportunities. I hope we will have a chance to make up for this during your next trip to Midland.

Dennis R.