Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$153
US$149
Homewood
Home2.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$116
US$98
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$128
US$124
US$129
US$104
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$173
US$147
Priceline
All reviewsmicro roomtv watchingfood options within walking distancenice kitchenettefront deskplace to sleeproom was cleannice hotelbusiness tripwalmartcleanlinesspetbathtubtexasclerkpropertykey
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the microtEl in midland for about a month and I was very satisfied with my experience. The housekepeers do a great job and the lady at the front desk, shala, is awesome. She made my stay feEl like I wasn't at a hotel but more like visiting friends. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the midland area.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We take pride in providing all of our guests with outstanding hospitality. We hope that you will choose to stay with us at The Microtel Inn and Suites for all of your future travel needs.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

My time at the Microtel lodgings were very good. The staff were very helpful, the housekeeping staff we're hilarious, they are exceptionally nice people. What's your name Shayla is a very fine employee, she does her best and it shows.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your time while staying with us at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Midland Texas. I appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel is a great value. Good stay with helpful staff that will go the extra mile. Had a very good experience with Shala helping out with a booking mixup. She was able to accommodate and help out in a very efficient and professional manner.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience with us at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Midland Texas. We hope that you will choose our hotel for all of your future travel needs. Thanks again!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I am here for work and my room got messed up and Shaka at the front desk helped me get it all taken care of. The hotel is nice clean and a good environment the staff are friendly and very helpful with the guests

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Your feedback is very important to us. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you will use Microtel Inn and Suites foe all of your future travel needs.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

My stay here was very comfortable! The lady at the front desk, I think her name is Shayla or shala, is very nice. She goes above and beyond her job position. Also the housekeeps. MS. Debra an excellent and hard working woman!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank onelife2live87
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for also mentioning the team members. They work very hard to ensure that every guest has an excellent stay. We hope that you will choose Microtel Inn and Suites for all of your future travel needs.