Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$153
US$149
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$116
US$98
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$128
US$124
US$129
US$104
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$167
US$142
Priceline
All reviewsmicro roomtv watchingfood options within walking distancenice kitchenettefront deskplace to sleeproom was cleannice hotelbusiness tripwalmartcleanlinesspetbathtubtexasclerkpropertykey
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel was nice and very clean...house keepers does a great job and the lady at the front desk was very helpful with everything I needed...when I needed extra towels no problem...gave me great advice about good restaurants...she was very helpful...
Thanks alot SHALA

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Nice hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff but the rooms are freezing cold. Great price for the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1  Thank Amber W
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Guest feedback is very important to us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The staff was very nice and helpful the beds were comfortable I recommend anyone staying there The room was awesome the breakfast was great the beds was comfortable and staff was very helpful I really enjoyed it me and my kids

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Margarita M
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. we hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Check in was easy but when I had problems with lights and called the front desk, they were not interested in helping. The person acted like I was bothering them and they would get to me when they could. I was there for a week and I noticed the first time I took a shower that there were hairs on the wall that should have been wiped down from a previous tenant. Those hairs stayed there until the last day. The bedding was never changed the whole week and the floor was never vacuumed the whole week. As for the breakfast, they start it early and I was there within an hour and a half for that time but it was always low on selection. Also, the majority of the pastries were stale when they were actually available. Will not be staying here again and makes me really think I should not stay at any Microtel.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
John G, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.We will address the issues that you have mentioned and will do our best to correct them.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I was only in town for 1 night and it was tough to find a room in busy Midland. I was able to get a room at the Microtel and was pleasantly surprised at how spacious the room was and how friendly the front desk was! I will definitely stay here again in the future!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Brady,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We were honored to have you as our guest. I am please to know that you enjoyed your stay please come back and visit us again soon.