Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland
Doubletree.com
US$172
US$155
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hampton.com
US$110
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$115
Agoda.com
US$149
US$130
All reviewsfood options within walking distancenice kitchenettefront deskplace to sleeproom was cleannice hoteldefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlyin townveronicawalmartshalacleanlinessbathtubclerkpetkey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would recommend this hotel if your gonna be in the midland area. The hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly and outgoing! The girls at the front desk Shala and Veronica are great!! Very welcoming and helpful! And the best part was the breakfast in the morning. A very good selection of hot foods as well as grab n go foods! I highly recommend microtel in Midland!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel was nice and very clean...house keepers does a great job and the lady at the front desk was very helpful with everything I needed...when I needed extra towels no problem...gave me great advice about good restaurants...she was very helpful...
Thanks alot SHALA

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Nice hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff but the rooms are freezing cold. Great price for the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1  Thank Amber W
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Guest feedback is very important to us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

The staff was very nice and helpful the beds were comfortable I recommend anyone staying there The room was awesome the breakfast was great the beds was comfortable and staff was very helpful I really enjoyed it me and my kids

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Margarita M
John G, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. we hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Check in was easy but when I had problems with lights and called the front desk, they were not interested in helping. The person acted like I was bothering them and they would get to me when they could. I was there for a week and I noticed the first time I took a shower that there were hairs on the wall that should have been wiped down from a previous tenant. Those hairs stayed there until the last day. The bedding was never changed the whole week and the floor was never vacuumed the whole week. As for the breakfast, they start it early and I was there within an hour and a half for that time but it was always low on selection. Also, the majority of the pastries were stale when they were actually available. Will not be staying here again and makes me really think I should not stay at any Microtel.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
John G, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Midland, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review.We will address the issues that you have mentioned and will do our best to correct them.