Holiday Inn Express & Suites Midland
US$119
US$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$108
Home2.com
US$106
US$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$119
US$104
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$98
SleepInn
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$101
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$104
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

US$126
Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$83
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The shower in our first room was not cleaned, we had no trouble exchanging the room, and the next one was nice.
We asked to not be place over the entry doors and that was no problem. Overall stay was pleasant.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I haven't stayed at a Holiday Inn and Suites before. This location was very impressive. The young lady that checked me in was very nice. I stayed in a king size bed suite. It was very spacious. The decorations were nice and well put together. I was impressed that there were two TVs. The pullout couch was comfortable. The restroom was well done and impressive. Loved the glass doors and the huge mirror, very well lit. There were several places to eat around this area. We walked to McAllisters Delhi. The breakfast in the morning was good. The eating area was ample and not crowded. We will definitely be staying here when we come back to visit.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

What can one say? Typical Holiday Inn Express. Clean. Comfortable. Nice sixes rooms. Helpful check in staff. Typical breakfast. Chocolate chip cookies at check in. Help from front desk staff in suggesting nice, local restaurants. Not out of the ordinary for most of these IHG locations.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

New hotel, so it is very clean. Great customer service. We were there for a volleyball tournament. The staff was very attentive and helpfull to the needs of the girls. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean. Excellent value.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I booked a night stay at this holiday inn location on the IHG.com website, the night before arrival. I reserved a king leisure, nonsmoking room on a Saturday night for a Sunday arrival. When I found the entrance to the hotel, hotel is behind WB Boots store and a Quality Inn hotel, I proceeded to check in. The front lobby was very nice and had a slightly higher standard feel. I was barely greeted by a front desk representative, who I will not use his name, and gave him my id and credit card. While he was checking me in, he kept yawing. I guess I must've bored him, or he had a long day. When I received my key to my room, I went to park my vehicle, get my luggage then go up to my room.

When I arrived to my room, I noticed this location had more of a modern style where the key to the room did not have to be inserted into a slot. Instead, it just needed to be held up to the door knob, which was pretty convenient. As I stepped into the room, I noticed this was not the room I booked. The room had 2 standard beds and not the king size bed that I was looking forward to. I immediately looked at my reservations to confirm what I had reserved, then called the guy at the front desk. I explained to him that I reserved a King Leisure, Non-smoking room, and he stated "let me look up your reservation. I see that you booked online with IHG.com and mmmmmmm, I can get another key ready for you to come down and get a different room". I went down stairs to get the other key and while I was down there, I asked to confirm that my reservation did show a King leisure non-smoking room. He replied, "yes and the manager booked my room this morning and he would have to ask her why she put me in a double bed room". This is crazy.....If a manager can't pay attention to details, then how are they a manager??? If this happened to me, how many others has it, or will it, happen to?

Anyways, I went to my room and the room was very nice. The newly modern bathroom had a very elegant touch to it. Glass doors for stand up shower area. Well lit up mirror that resembled an oversized make-up mirror for women. Towels, hairdryers were placed out of the way and in an under counter storage bins, which was nice. The only thing I noticed missing was mouthwash, which holiday inn and express typically has lotion, shampoo, conditioner and mouth wash. This location did offer shower cap and a make-up cloth remover. Overall décor, was very nice and welcoming. I must say, whoever was the interior designer of this location did a very good job with the color, décor, and layout of the room.

As I was looking for a directory, I noticed the hotel did not display many restaurants. I googled restaurants near me and there were several within a 10mile range. I was in the mood for BBQ, so I asked the guy at the front desk. I saw him type something in the computer and I was thinking he had some type of list compiled when guests ask for a recommendation. I heard him say, this one is closed and that was closed, so then asked if he was googling it. He said, yes that he didn't live in the area. I told him never mind that I will google it myself. I was hoping that they could direct me to a favorite, or a local BBQ recommendation rather than me finding something that was a state chain. I found a Dickey's BBQ, which isn't the worst, but isn't the greatest either, so I settled.

Looking forward to the breakfast in the morning that will be served in the very sheik looking front lobby. The lobby almost compares to a Marriot style front lobby, ALMOST. My next trip, unfortunately, won't be at this location.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review. As always, safe travels and thank you.

Room Tip: Hotel is very attractive, staff not much for information
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear Steveh1993,

Thank you for staying with us and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. Whilst I am pleased to know that our property and rooms exceeded your expectations, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay with us with regards to the service provided by our staff. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.