Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$98
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$101
Home2.com
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$98
US$94
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$280
US$220
US$152
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

All reviewsfront deskthe loophousekeeping staffbusiness tripconvenient locationroom was cleanin townwonderful hotelpleasant staywalking distancepool areaeasy accesswould definitely stay here againother hotelsbusiness centergreat place to stayhgi
Reviewed 2 June 2018

The room was clean, the bed comfortable. The hotel is easy access to alot of the stores and restaurants around the loop. The staff was super nice. Would definitely stay here again! The downside was the drinks at the bar are very pricey.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Heather P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you so very much for the wonderful feedback. It is always wonderful to hear from our guests. Should you be in the Midland area in the future, please be sure to come by and enjoy our great Happy Hour!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The staff at the Midland Garden Inn was very accommodating, given the hotel availability in the area they made sure we were taken care of. The rooms and common areas were always kept very clean and the bar and restaurant in the hotel was a definite bonus.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Heather P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

We are so excited to hear you well taken care if during your stay! Hope to see you the next time your travels bring you back to the Midland area.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Beds are extremely uncomfortable and would probably be better off sleeping on the floor. Also had a $20.00 extra charge added to my credit card after my stay. Still trying to find out the reason, as I had no reason for the additional charge.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jason M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will share this feedback with our team so that we can continually improve our guest experience. Please contact me direct at the email or phone number below if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I neglected to reserve a room before my trip and assumed I'd be able to once I arrived in town. By the time I did find a room available at the Hilton I would have accepted a bench in the park LOL The staff were gracious and helpful, even letting me check into my room 15 minutes early for a conference call. My only issue was the cost but it wasn't more than I expected to pay it just stung a little. Overall a great, hotel and a great staff. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Heather P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

We are so happy to hear about your recent stay at our hotel. It is always great to hear from our guests and I am very happy to hear we were able to assist you with your early check in. We have a wonderful staff and I will be sharing your comments with them. Hope to see you again on your next trip to Midland.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Compared to other garden inns I did find this lacking a little. Reception staff were friendly and the main areas pleasant. Beds are comfortable but I do think the bedrooms and bathrooms are dating. Breakfast was ok, no where near as good as other garden inns. The breakfast selection and food wasn’t as good quality. Breakfast potatoes were covered in that much pepper they were inedible. Pre-cooked potatoes, bacon was very poor. I was surprised to find the breakfast wasn’t the same throughout.

Stayed: April 2018
Heather P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you so very much for your feedback regarding our breakfast. I have shared your comments with the Food and Beverage manager, who takes great pride in our high quality restaurant options. We can assure you, the over peppered potatoes is not customary and we usually have wonderful reviews pertaining to our quality of food.

I do hope you will allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves for our short comings.