Hilton Garden Inn Midland
US$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
US$129
US$98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Residence Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$79
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$104
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$108
US$126
US$116
US$101
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

All reviewsfront deskhighly recommend this locationthe loopbusiness triphousekeeping staffin townconvenient locationpleasant stayroom was cleanpool areaoff the highwayeasy accessnice hotelmidland areaother hotelsbusiness centerwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Everything was good, I feel there is always room for improvement. The room rates are a little high but I get it. I paid $399.00 for the rooms and I have paid $199 before for the same rooms at the same hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Heather P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you so very much for the feedback regarding your recent stay! We continue to strive for excellence, even with the impact of the economic upturn in the Permian Basin. We greatly appreciate you staying with us and will continue to exceed our guests expectations with warm bright hearted hospitality, and it is through feedback such as your, we can continue to strive for excellence.

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Permian Basin.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great location for the Midland area. We made our room reservation online and paid for the rooms at that time. I notified the hotel that my daughter (21 yr old with valid ID). Would arrive prior to us arriving and was told that it would be no problem. When my daughter arrived the staff member made her give a credit card when the room was already paid for. When I arrived I spoke to the associate and she tried to remove my daughters card but was unsuccessful. I decided to wait for the Saturday staff and had no problem getting my daughter's card removed from the room, the manager apologized, and gave us free meal cards for the inconvenience. The rooms were great and the location is right off the highway easily accessible to the mall and other restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Heather P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

I am so sorry about the challenges you encountered upon your daughters arrival to the hotel. We are usually very diligent in following our guest' requests. I'm glad to hear that our staff were able to promptly correct the issue for you and you were able to enjoy your stay. Thank you so very much for joining us recently and hope you will consider us for your future stays.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my short stay here. The hotel is new, clean, spacious, and the staff is friendly and helpful. Good location close to highway but far enough to have no traffic noise, with easy and convenient parking. Breakfast area is really nice and open, has a chef that makes fresh omelets for you in the buffet line, or you can order a warm breakfast to be brought to your table from the restaurant menu. A few decent restaurants and large supermarkets are just down the street, adding to the convenience for both business and family trips.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for your feedback, regarding your recent stay at my hotel! It is always a delight to hear from our guests and I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Midland, Texas area.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I work in the oilfield, and I’m away from home for two weeks or more at a time. The rooms and hotel were very clean, and the beds were very comfortable. I was very satisfied with my stay, and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Heather P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so very much for the wonderful feedback! We are so happy to year you were very satisfied with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I have stayed here before and always get the same great service. The breakfast is perfect with a fresh omelet station along with other great items. The rooms are always impeccable and smell great. The bed is comfy, and the bedding is first class.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jason M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found your stay at the Midland Hilton Garden Inn to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Jason Moore