US$117
US$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$92
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$98
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$108
US$101
Home2.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$98
US$94
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$89
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$251
US$152
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

All reviewsfront deskfootball stadiumrooms were wonderfulsports complexminor league baseballthe nicest hotelsroom was spacious and cleanwe've stayednice hotelthe breakfast areahome away from homestayed here for one nightin townfree breakfastcookiesbusinesstoiletries
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I just ended a 31 day stay in this hotel and would recommend it to anyone looking for cleanliness, inside and out, and a very professional staff. They do serve breakfast 7 days a week which was a huge plus.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Kelli T, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

ReafDonkey,

We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This was a nice hotel, with friendly staff, convenient location, room was spacious and clean, except....our bathtub was falling apart. It was peeling paint or something and a bit rusty. That is how I figured out why they gave us a coupon for a free item in their pantry due to "a known issue" with the room. I was very tired and didn't want to switch rooms but I would have if we were staying more than one night. I think they should have told me what the issue was and given me the option to take the room or not. Although, I do appreciate them acknowledging the problem and offering a small compensation for it. I still think I should have had the option to decline the room.
I love the small buffet of food that was there to greet me when we arrived, it was a very nice welcome to a long trip. (especially the cold beer to take to my room)

Room Tip: If you get a coupon for a free pantry item in your key envelope, you may have "a known issue" with your room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Kelli T, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Sheri M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Residence Inn Midland with us. As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for the current appearance of your bathroom. Redefining the guestroom bathrooms, will elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories with valued guests like you.
Once again, we are sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we hope to reveal our refreshed bathrooms with you, whenever your travels bring you back to Midland.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were driving from Phoenix to Dallas and got into Midland late. Anyone who is just driving through should know that the Residence Inn and the group of hotels nearby are a few minutes off of the I-20, so if immediate hop off and hop back on is important then you may want something near an exit.
The entrance to the hotel is a bit hard to see at night, we drove around the building and almost missed it the second time as well.
Check in was very smooth and the room was great. Very spacious, nice lounge area, and a good kitchen space. Which we didn't need, because the breakfast was great in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a great comfort with their large pillows, king bed, kitchenette, sofabed to unwind. Third year we lodge here. Front desk staff was professional and extended a greeting daily the week we stayed. Young lady, Oria, was extremely friendly & helpful She provided great customer service during breakfast & dinner time (Honey & lemon). Cannot go wrong with their happy hours here. Little home away from home. Highly recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Kelli T, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear CynCeeG,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed The Mix during your stay. As we strive to provide our guests with a memorable experience, we are happy to know that we have met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I stayed here last week and stayed here as it was central to several places I would be working at during the week. Overall a nice hotel. The room was comfortable and quiet. The free breakfast was average. I would probably stay here again when I come through this area again. I was a little ticked off when I reviewed my bill and I saw a charge for "State cost recovery fee" along with taxes added for the fee. I questioned the front desk as to what this charge represented. They told me that it was the hotel's franchise tax, and that they were allowed to pass that on to their guests. I didn't agree and after some discussion, the hotel manager credited those fees off of my bill. I don't like this practice as this is basically their license to do business in Texas. We already are being charged for the stay and their costs should already included. I have never stayed in any hotel (for the last 18 years) that tried to do this. This a very poor business practice. Maybe I should start charging the hotel a selection fee for me choosing their hotel over another.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Kelli T, General Manager at Residence Inn Midland, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Tim G,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize that the recovery fee was not explained to you properly. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please contact the hotel directly. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!