Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$92
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$109
Homewood
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$101
Home2.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$97
US$94
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$89
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$99
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$152
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

All reviewsdouble treecookiesfree valet parkingthird floorwall streetfull servicebusiness travelnice hotelbreakfast buffetmidland areaoil boomstaff was friendlycalled the front deskmidland texasgreat roomupon checkaccommodations
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have no grief with the hotel itself. The price is inflated due to the oilfield, but I agree this is the nicest, if not the nicest hotel in town - especially with its close location to Wall St Bar & Grill.

Nonetheless, I was awoken at 1am by a cement crew that lasted past my checkout. It was constant, including large generator lights. They banged sledge hammers, used their loud backing warning sounds, and gave no concern to the people sleeping around them. It was unfortunate enough to have a room facing the construction. I have stayed in Hilton hotels all over the world. I have never had to fight sleep with construction.

Sleep is the most important process to any stay. I was robbed of it. If the early morning construction occurs every night, I cannot confirm. But the hotel should have warned me before that a large cement crew was going to begin at 1am.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Helen F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

I am so very sorry that the cities construction noise kept you awake! I know that can be terribly frustrating. We did not know they would be doing cement work at that time. We will speak to them about giving us a heads up!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was very disappointed in this property. It was old and they charged ridiculous prices for 1 night $445.00 for 1 person. They take advantage of non oil company patrons by price gouging. I have never stayed at a Hilton property that was this expensive even in Hawaii, London or New York.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I'm very sorry that you were not happy with the pricing of our hotel. We are in range of the local market, and lower than most of the other properties in town. We are a full service property with many amenities that the rest do not offer. I do hope to see you again when your in Midland

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Not DT/Hilton quality. You will have a better stay at a courtyard or Hampton. The food (room service) was terrible. The room was ok but the tv was dated small and the non local channels were pixelated.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Helen F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

I am very sorry that we did not exceed your expectations, I have made a note to have your tv serviced. I apologize that you did not enjoy your food and hope that you let the staff know of the issues you encountered. We try very hard to care for our guests while they are with us. I hope we will have another opportunity to show you that.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We stayed at Double Tree for convenience for a wedding we going to attend in Midland, Texas. The service was very good and the staff tried to make our stay pleasant. Maintenance upkeep in the room was lacking. A noisy, vibrating elevator a couple rooms away didn't help our sleep and hearing it all day made us edgy and altered our personalities. I would not recommend unless you stayed away from elevator.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review, we are glad you stayed with us. I am sorry about the elevator noise, we are under contract to get that repaired and hope it will be completed very soon. I know the noise is inconvenient. We want you to know that we are aware of this issue and working diligently to fix it!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This was a pretty decent hotel. I was I. Town for a wedding. The 9th floor rooms are much better then the lower floors. I was originally on the 6th floor and it was unacceptable. They quickly took care of it and moved me to a better room at the same price as the cheaper 6th floor room. Breakfast is okay but recommend eating elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Helen F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

I am sorry there was an issue in your room, I am glad you were happier with the room you were moved to on the Honors floor. I do hope you will be back soon.