Hampton Inn Midland(Midland)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$153
US$149
Homewood
Home2.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$116
US$98
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$129
US$124
US$129
US$104
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$153
US$147
Priceline
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfree valet parkingthird floorwall streetfull servicebusiness travelnice hotelbreakfast buffetmidland areaoil boomstaff was friendlycalled the front deskmidland texasgreat roomupon checkaccommodations
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Good hotel at a very reasonable rate that is convenient to downtown area. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Quiet pool area located outside on the 3rd floor. The night club located on site had a definite local gang presence. Had I not been with a larger group, it would have been very intimidating. Discretion being the better part of valor, we had 1 drink and left. Bar located near pool area on 3rd floor is smaller and more conducive to guests. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Helen F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for your review, I just wanted to let you know that we had a tattoo convention locally. The people in the bar were with the convention, artists and business owners as well as hotel guests, not gang members. I am glad you enjoyed the Sky bar. I do hope you will return to Midland and visit us again.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Horrible experience. Dirty, outdated, The staff was nice and helpful but there is no way anyone could make up for the filth and condition of the hotel. The elevator, hallways and rooms all need to be renovated. The location is alright. The price of the room was no deal.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Helen F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Midland Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for taking your time to post a review. In regards to your title, we use a reputable pest control company an a regularly scheduled basis. I appreciate your kind words about our hardworking staff and disagree respectfully about the "filth". The elevator is currently being renovated which is why there is only one working in the back. They replaced one and are now working on the second. I hope that you will come back and let us serve you in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We had a wonderful experience here. Very clean room, friendly and helpful staff, tasty food, room service, and complimentary valet. Upon check in, we were given a gift sack with two bottles of water and a chocolate chip cookie. We joined Hilton rewards and shortly received chocolate covered strawberries to our room as a thank you. We have nothing bad to say about this hotel! The best thing of all is that the room was only $99 for a standard king room! We will definitely be going back and staying at only hiltons from this point forward!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and your treat! I hope you will return soon and visit!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Being the DoubleTree and a Hilton hotel, I expected more. The bathrooms were so small and air was not even on when I entered my room - Soo HOT and took forever to cool. The toliet ran and the front desk staff were not helpful - not rude but not helpful. For example my room was on the 6th floor, so I took my luggage to the elevator nearby but my room wasn't there. Had to go back downstairs and found out my room was in the other wing. That would.have been very helpful information. Had to haul all my stuff across the hotel and found only one elevator worked.
I will say the beds were comfy but pillow were so so. I will say GREAT location - that was a plus.
I hope things improve before my next trip to Midland.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review, we value guest feedback and use it to drive our service imperatives. I am very sorry you were not instructed to the proper elevator bank. There is currently one working in the back tower due to renovations. We are looking forward to your next trip to Midland!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Although renovations have been done recently, the rooms still smell old. The showers do not drain fast and leave you standing in ankle deep water. The location is very convenient for downtown needs but I probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for posting your review and letting us know about your concerns so that we can address them. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will return.